the name should be.........

caley89

what should the name be for the ultra group??  

160 members have voted

1. 1.

• Caley Thistle Ultras (the CTU)
    • Section G ultras
    • Bridge End Ultras
    • RossoBlu Ultras (italian for red and blue ultras)
    • something else, please specify

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another Logo/Design I had knocked up for something else but it ended up not being used.

[attach=1]

i'm liking that alot caleyD  :022:

or if we change the letters to BEU or whatevr we decided our groups name to be? i'm liking this as a group logo alot  :clapping03: 

The logo identifies the group as belonging to ICT so I don't think it would be good to change the 3 main letters that make it up.

You could just add the name round the outside (as per the attached)....I've just used the BENI as an example

[attach=1]

post-3-1201708953.jpg

I've dabbled with logo design for years.  When I started off doing it I used good old pencil and paper, and most of my ideas start off like that still before I start to lay anything down on the computer.  I use a couple of different packages on the PC depending on what I'm trying to achieve, but mostly I knock them together in Macromedia Fireworks.

The idea for the above logo came from the concept of having something which would convey the feeling of friendship/belonging/co-operation.  The (brackets) criss cross in the manner they do to show the bringing together of the 3 elements of ICT - Inverness (the support), Caley and Thistle - into a single entity.

The idea first came to me years back and it wasn't till last year when trying to come up with a log for the Highland Marchers that I got round to putting it down on paper (the screen).  I've just (finally) come up with another logo for them, but I'll give you a sneak preview here  :004:

[attach=1]

post-3-1201714803.gif

i don't know if your just joking about that, but i quite like it  :003: lol

i pm'd caleyd about making a group badge and having an eagle in the centre. if he sees this maybe he'll think bout using this eagle design? i think its rather smart n like u say sorta ultra-ie  :016:

did u get ma email caleyD? fair enough maybe not that eagle but i'm sure we could find an intimadating eagle some place

caley4life, the whole point is not to be intimidating. Sing, dance, bounce, whatever but be aware that you want all fans to be on your side and to support what your trying to achieve, which is a good strong ICT atmosphere. To be intimidating is to be feared. If your feared then your own fans turn against you. Many of us remember the days of violence and intimidation at football matches. We dont want a return to those days. People are returning to football and bringing their families because generally the atmosphere is full of pleasure and enjoyment. Intimidation will only serve to destroy that.

Incidently, I think the BENI logo that caleyD has produced would be perfect. Not only does it express unity between the founder teams of ICT but it also can express unity among all ICT fans.

Yes I know I'm an old fart but one with a lot of experience of life.