FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alec Cleland on board

tm4tj

Did I catch MFR correctly.  I thought they said we have secured Cleland as youth coach from Livi.  That may help if Dorrans wants familiar faces at his next club.

from Wikipedia

Cleland started his career with Scottish Premier Division club Dundee United, for whom he made 159 appearances, lifting the Scottish Cup in 1994. He was snapped up by Rangers on a free transfer in 1995 and established himself in the right-back slot at Ibrox. After over 100 appearances for the Glasgow club, he joined English FA Premiership side Everton along with manager Walter Smith in 1998; however, his time in England was blighted with constant injury problems, and he only made 44 appearances before retiring in 2002.

He did once!

It appeared to me to be a moment of great comedy that was somehow wrapped up in a certain dignity.

I have a picture in my mind of Super Sandy strolling and Del Boy descending.

I hear the commentator asking Big Ron ? ?have Rangers got any hope?

Big Ron ? ? I see the fog rolling in off the Adriatic?

Welcome to Inverness Alex!

He did once!

It appeared to me to be a moment of great comedy that was somehow wrapped up in a certain dignity.

I have a picture in my mind of Super Sandy strolling and Del Boy descending.

I hear the commentator asking Big Ron ? ?have Rangers got any hope?

Big Ron ? ? I see the fog rolling in off the Adriatic?

Welcome to Inverness Alex!

:017:

There is help out there Sophia, but you have to admit you need it first!

Guest TinCanFan

I don't what it is about her posts.  I sometimes have to read them over a couple of times to understand what they mean but a lot of them (like that one) don't make any sense at all.  And who is this Mr PP she is constantly going on about?

I don't what it is about her posts.  I sometimes have to read them over a couple of times to understand what they mean but a lot of them (like that one) don't make any sense at all.  And who is this Mr PP she is constantly going on about?

I I figured out the PP (Pied Piper) one after much head scratching...

I could be wrong but I think she is referring to The Immortal Howden Ender with that...

If true this is an absolutely super signing. At long last these young pros (and maybe even our younger teams) will have the benefit of an experienced coach (Mcsw wasn't) who has played the game at the highest level. It has taken too long to do this but I suppose it is better later than never. Good luck AC!  :021:

If I remember it right, the nearest Alex got to Del boy was to haul him down and get sent off, or maybe he conceded a pen....

And as he was getting sent off, del Piero pulled Cleland's hair and ran away!  :blah01:

(not joking either, it was truly hilarious - to be fair, afterwards, even Cleland thought it was funny)

Chris

I'm quite surprised that no-one seems to have cottoned on to the fact that "Sofia" is actually a bloke purporting to be a female!

Shame on you for outing sophia! One or two have hinted at it in the past though....... mind you it makes sense- anybody with the hots for RiG and all that  :023: