FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kilmarnock -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

Maybe the players are playing crap in order to get Brewster sacked?? Maybe they are playing bad because of what is happening to Wyness and Wilson etc

Maybe they are affected because of the unhappy/sh***y working environment  :023:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FFS!!! We were 1-0 up last time I checked, can't believe we've managed to go 4-1 down!!! And against a very average side at that!!!

Only a few months ago we were looking like shoe-ins for top 6, what has changed??  :029:

What has changed is that Brewster thinks it's smart to treat certain players like Rankin & Wyness like utter sh1t...

It's easter and we need a miracle!!

Manager of the month a couple of months ago, how can it have gone so wrong?

The players don't seem to be playing as team, is that their fault, Brew's or both.

The board will want a quick upserge in performances otherwise season tickets for next season will be low.

Another weekend fecked  :008:

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!

BREWSTER OUT  :33:

I DONT BELIEVE THE SCORE  :019:

WHY DO WE HAVE HIM AS MANAGER

RESERVE TEAM TOP WHY DONT WE PLAY THEM

THEY WILL DO BETTER THAN THE LOT BREWSTER PICKS

AND TO THINK THEY GET PAID FOR THAT RESULT.

i was never a fan of brewster the first time he was here and i certainly didnt agree in his reappointment, I have never felt so uninterested in a caley thistle scoreline. Even when we went one up, had a smile and then thought 'oh whats the point'. I have no confidence in brewster and have no confidence in the board to do soemthing about this.

I realise this may make some of you question my support and i dont blame you, im questioning my own support at the moment. This may seem all very drastic as its just a game and so on but since day one ive been a die hard fan and to see the club in such a state is terrible. Brewster is an embarrasment to this great club and I pray he realises that, does the right thing and walks.

I realise this may make some of you question my support and i dont blame you, im questioning my own support at the moment. This may seem all very drastic as its just a game and so on but since day one ive been a die hard fan and to see the club in such a state is terrible. Brewster is an embarrasment to this great club and I pray he realises that, does the right thing and walks.

You know what - if you had said that a year ago, two years ago or 5 years ago I would have jumped down your throat .... but today, I can understand exactly what you are talking about.

I would normally be raging that I couldnt get the audio for the game - today, I went and made a coffee and listened to the open mic program every once in a while .... I have no confidence that we can win a game from now until the end of the season and that hurts. I have never called for a manager or any club official to be sacked in the 14 year history of this site ..... until now !

Oh well - The MLS season starts in a few days .......

After spending my afternoon shivering in a blizzard at Pittodrie, I didn't think it could get much worse...

Oh my god.

This is not on.  Caley teams just don't lie down and die like this.  When the going gets tough, we have always got going.  Now we are just going downhill.

Brew, get a grip or get your P45.  Simple as that.  This too is the first time I can ever remember wishing I supported another team.

:010: I did some hoovering, washed some dishes, picked the wife up from the shops, sat down and we had gone from 0-1 to 4-1.

I almost left early, then I realised I was already at home.... :029:

Anyway, it's only a game....................isn't it :009:

Think you summed up how a lot of people felt there Jaggy. Was listening to the game and even after we scored I didn't think we were going on to win it. Just sums up how a lot of people feel just now that there is no confidence that this run is going to end any time soon

Let's be honest - is anyone really surprised at this result?

I'm surprised we only let in 4!

Who's up for a stadium wide chant of "Brewster out" at the Don's game?

Full support for the team from Kick off with the section G crowd providing it all.  I would not like to hear any anti Brewster chants until after the game of if we are being humped like the Hearts game.  Incidentally, I liked his quote on the paper saying he cant remember us beingbadl outplayed in the last 9 games or so.  One word, HEARTS!!!!  Are you blind!

Just heard the interview after the game. After Brewster was asked about Wyness not being included in the squad he states Denzil has until the end of the season to prove he's worth a contract (presumably, his worth is proved somewhere other than on the pitch then if he isn't going to be in the squad), then rambles about the inability to score today, then stutters through a lack of firepower comment. Lucky that our most experienced striker was left at home then huh