FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Black and Grant Munro to never play for ICT again..

clacher_holiday2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So our inept manager has managed to get us to the stage when our best player and biggest asset (Ian Black) and our captain who has been extremely loyal to the club have walked out. If this is true then I feel that Brewster should be shown the door. There is no explaination he could give for this. However, wait and see untill it is more set in stone.

If this is true (and for now, it is a big IF...) then that surely spells the end of Brewster.  I find it hard to believe that, following the Wyness fiasco, the board can support a decision to chuck our captain.  It's easy to believe that Black could have fallen out with Brewster, but Grant Munro?!!  The guy is ICT through and through and has no history of toeing anything other than the party line.  If he's clashed with Brew then there must surely be a good reason.

No worries Johnboy I will move it once a few people have seen it and post a redirection note on here.

Thanks Clacher.... I'm still feeling uneasy about this one though....

I know it's just a rumour, but the way things have been going it's not beyond the bounds of possibility is it..?

Guest macgint71

I have had it from a very reliable source that Blackie was arguing with Brew and Brew asked him if he was happy at the club, Blackie said to him that if he was being honest thennot right now, brew then told him to get his stuff, did a few runs with him then told him that he would be training with the under 19's. Strange thing is that he then wanted to get into contract talks with him

GREAT MANAGERIAL SKILLS-NOT!!!!

I have had it from a very reliable source that Blackie was arguing with Brew and Brew asked him if he was happy at the club, Blackie said to him that if he was being honest thennot right now, brew then told him to get his stuff, did a few runs with him then told him that he would be training with the under 19's. Strange thing is that he then wanted to get into contract talks with him

GREAT MANAGERIAL SKILLS-NOT!!!!

:018: :018: :018: :018:

I have had it from a very reliable source that Blackie was arguing with Brew and Brew asked him if he was happy at the club, Blackie said to him that if he was being honest thennot right now, brew then told him to get his stuff, did a few runs with him then told him that he would be training with the under 19's.

If any of the first team are happy after losing 6 games on the bounce there would be something far wrong.

No idea how accurate - given all the stuff flying round - but I heard from another player that Grant had told Brew straight that it was felt Denzil's contract withdrawal was out of order. Y'know, players like Blackie were once recommending the club to guys they used to play with, which was one of our biggest assets; doesn't sound like that's the case these days  :007:

Granty wasnt very happy when he heard that we were going to reappoint Brewster as I don't think they see each other eye to eye so I wouldn't be too suprised if there was some truth in this. If this is true then its reminding me of a smaller version of the Hearts trouble with Gordon and Hartley.

And I had a very strange feeling before I opened up the Forum that Black would do well at Hibs.

Situation, what with problems, rumours, etc is very disturbing.

This could get worse. My heart is in my mouth how far this negativity from everyone can go.

One more bad defeat and the club may implode in the current atmosphers.

Hope for all concerned  is that it either does not come to that or at least everybody concerned at this club have a full-out heart to talk or man to man talk to air all grievances and to agree en masse to try to work more closely together as a team . :007:

The Meeting I believe took place, they were asked for their opinions to be frank and honest, they did this, they then had the one to one meetings and again were honest, only to be De-moted and sent to the 19s, so why ask for their opinions and then spit the dummy out?

Elaborate, not really, just going on what i have been told, but  reliable, where were they now, what is wrong, are they unhappy, one reply was that at this moment in time they wernt happy, i believe blackie being the one with the guts to say what they were all thinking was told to go,cb didn't like it so spat the dummy out. Immortal Howden has hit the nail on the head when he says a few players are being singled out, if you don't want to hear what they are thinking, or don't want them to be treated as adult, professionals, who know what they are talking about, don't ask for their opinions, still waiting for confirmation that blacker isn't playing on Saturday, but when i know you will know,      watch this space.