FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bazza Wilson

Alex MacLeod

at most barry will sign a 6 month deal until the summer,if he doesnt sign by xmas he,ll be off to county in jan

Barry is starting today. Fair play to him. At least we will start with someone who can run at defenders

fair play to him? who barry,i think brewster should be given credit for starting him,to give him the chance to earn a contract

I'm afraid Barry looked well passed he sell by date today :rotflmao:

I'm sure he's worth keeping on until the end of the season for his experience and to be used as a super sub but I think his days of starting for us are over

I'm with DBS on this one. Barry tried very hard and was one of the few players we had with sufficient quality to unlock a defence. Some supporters have simply lost the plot and believe we should be better than we are. Wake up guys, we are ICT and playing in the SPL, unlike County.

Listening on the radio and it sounded like Barry was doing more going forward than anyone else on the park, a couple of times mention was made of the fact he was getting balls in to the area but we weren't making best use of them.

Was it not Wilson who set up the peach of a chance for Barrowman in the first half?

Think Barry is unlikely to last a full game so would it not be better to have him coming on later in game and use his experience to settle team as we close games out - if only our strikers would score!!

Imrie tends to overrun the ball as was most evident today.

Think Barry is unlikely to last a full game so would it not be better to have him coming on later in game and use his experience to settle team as we close games out - if only our strikers would score!!

When does that tend to happen???

I believe he could easily last a full ninety.

I believe he could easily last a full ninety.

I dont think you can expect him to jump straight into the team and last the ninety but after a few starts I am sure he could build up to it

A lot of fanciful thinking if you ask me. Hasn't Barry himself admitted that it's a struggle to last the pace?

Even if you'd only played amateur football you would know how hard it is playing with a load of young lads who can run all day.

I would carry on with Baz as a sub, but give him a bit longer than the 10 mins he usually gets. At a push I would start him with the promise that he can come off after an hour.

Edited by The Mantis

I would rather have Barry for the first or last hour/half-hour than not have him at all .... He may have been off the pace yesterday, but then again he was making his first league start of the season and most players would be a little rusty !!!