FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Aberdeen : matchday thread .....

Scotty

ICT -V- Aberdeen

Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, 3:00pm

Talk with fellow fans during the game in the CHATROOM

Audio Coverage

Match Feed (UK Only)

Sportsound/Open All Mics Feed (Worldwide)

Livescores

SKY SPORTS

BBC - ICT Live Text

P&J - ICT Live Text

SportBox

Sporting Life

Lineups

(click on image to view full size)

post-2-1229783527_thumb.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Spectre

Defensive formulation, it figures, they are on a good run and have pace, hence McBain in.

Priority is not to concede, can't really fault that after the last few games.

It really does defy comprehension doesnt it Stevico :rotflmao:

Priority is not to concede, can't really fault that after the last few games.

Wasnt our tactical guru in the papers just last week...patronising us all...stating that the priority with 1 up front is to SCORE first? Whos lying...you Spectre or Brewster bear?

Edited by SMEE

straws and clutching spring to mind ...... 4-5-1 has been working away from home, he switches to 4-4-2 last week and surprise surprise it doesnt work. He cant buy a win at the TCS using the 4-4-2 lineup or any lineup for that matter so thinks he will try the 4-5-1 that works so well (sometimes) away from home. Biggest issue for me (apartfrom chopping and changing the lineup again) is that opposition teams tend to play differently depending on whether they are home or away ......

having said all that, the two Jimmies are unpredictable so it might work !!!!

Teamtalk for me would be simple: ....... Do it for Jock !!!

Guest Spectre

Wasnt our tactical guru in the papers just last week...patronising us all...stating that the priority with 1 up front is to SCORE first? Whos lying...you Spectre or Brewster bear?

I realise it is hard for you to think rationally when looking through your "everything is Brewster's fault" glasses, but if you don't concede then indeed, if you do score, it will be first.

There's nothing wrong with the line up, other than it suggests a potentially not very entertaining afternoon, which is unlucky for my wife as it's her turn today.

Can't believe the feed is only UK only - on the open mic wee robbo is loving it already!

Aberdeen have their own broadcast service so it is blocked. Check your PMs :rotflmao:

PS: Mulgrew makes it 0-1 from 30 yards

Oh dear lord this is awful.

I think I'm going to switch off the radio, remove all sharp objects from the room and get wired into the beer in order to wipe the existence of Craig Brewster and David Proctor from my memory for the rest of the day!