FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Crisis ? What crisis ?

Scotty

...the Highland club?s recent barren run has been taken out of all proportion...

?There is no crisis, there is no pressure. We are managing the club as we have been doing from the start of the season. Nothing from outside the club affects us. There is no panic, it is only made by the media. The media are making a story out of it. The players are not negative at all, they are very positive and upbeat."

Malky Thomson speaking in the P&J today :rotflmao:

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.a...011121?UserKey=

post-2-1230971230.jpg

post-2-1230971514_thumb.jpg

Oh my! What on earth is malky talking about? No wonder the players cant stand him.

"There is no panic" ok, so... losing 5 games on the trot, being humped 3-0 at home to your rivals and being joint bottom of the league with a goal difference of -14, losing 13 drawing 2 and winning 5, second worst defence in the league, with the two best players allowed to go to clubs in the same division for nothing... is on target? Is it Malky? Was that the grand plan for this season? You are not in the slightest concerned then?

You care not a jot.

My God we are in the shite. If those in charge of the team can't see a problem then there really is no hope. I am now convinced more than ever that this situation is a deliberate ploy to run down the team for the SFL and the subsequent lower wage bill and staffing levels. Even the main shareholder is playing down the crisis which fuels my thoughts even more. :thumb04:

Oh, and Malky.... :rotflmao:

?Nothing from outside the club affects us."

What is inside the club? Players, team management, executive staff and management. And the fans? Are the fans inside or outside the club? Surely, inside. I mean, if Malky wants to talk about dividing his life into inside and outside then what constitutes that? The fans are very much inside the club so i would see that as a thinly veiled sleight. But typical of the attitude that is obviously present in the corridors of Caledonian stadium, a siege mentality, and the fans have **** all to do with the club.

Thank goodness for this because we have waited a long time for good news....I jest but do agree we give 110% to the team tomorrow. We continue comment on the management issue after the game if the Board at that stage have declared a crisis. One hopes we see a never say die spirit from the players and guys like Barrowman might just start 2009 with better luck.

Malcolm Thompson: "The players are not negative at all, they are very positive and upbeat." P and J 3rd Jan 09

Craig Brewster: "...when youre on a run of bad games, the confidence is low and its clearly low" BBC 3oth Dec 08

The right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing

Malcolm Thompson: "The players are not negative at all, they are very positive and upbeat." P and J 3rd Jan 09

Craig Brewster: "...when youre on a run of bad games, the confidence is low and its clearly low" BBC 3oth Dec 08

For some reason the movie title Dumb and Dumber is coming into my mind

Well spotted, obviously Malkie was just saying what the fans supposedly want to hear.

Well spotted, obviously Malkie was just saying what the fans supposedly want to hear.

there's only two words we want to hear from brewster and malky. we resign

Malky will be trying to save his own skin. Despite what he says, the last few months behind the scenes cannot have been great moments for Brew. He has repeatedly presented a negative image - see the Gaffer's aftermatch thoughts for instance v St Mirren 'When you go on the pitch not 100% alert....' suggesting the players are perhaps deaf or not capable of listening to half time team talks or ........

If the management & board felt that there was no crises at the club, then from 4-45pm today their opinion must surely change, if something is not done to gain points over our rivals at the bottom now then we are doomed......rock bottom, weve got no choice now weve got to get out of that position, we cant amble on with heads in the sand relying on Hamilton or anyone else to finish last.

Has nobody spotted how Malky got it right?......"We have been managing the club as we have been doing from the start of the season". Yes Malky, and that has been the problem all along.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry!

Is Malky on the wind up :rotflmao:

Neither of them have a fecking clue, get them both to feck whatever the result is against Rangers.

Craig and Malky are an embarrassment to Scottish Football but more sadly they are an embarrasment to themselves and to ICT.

My God we are in the *****. If those in charge of the team can't see a problem then there really is no hope. I am now convinced more than ever that this situation is a deliberate ploy to run down the team for the SFL and the subsequent lower wage bill and staffing levels. Even the main shareholder is playing down the crisis which fuels my thoughts even more. :thumb04:

Oh, and Malky.... :rotflmao:

It is more about Sutherland not wanting to lose control to a Savage orientated regime - I was hoping that there would be lot of discussions going on behind the scenes to make arrangements for cover ups to be in place but it now appears that the prominent warring factor may be wanting to go for the jugular. The present regime are desperate as they have so many misdemenaours to be outed. Sutherland may well have been the Old school cavalry and won the initial battle but he is set to lose the war - and hopefully his army will be shown up fer the "war crimes" that they have committed. I fer one would love to have a look at the books - and am I rite in thinking that Brew demanded the same pay off as Marius - well even though it aint been paid yet !!

First post here.. Thought it may have been a more happy one.

I bought my first season ticket this year as with my job I get Saturdays after 2pm off.. Suits me great... What I didn't think I'd see is my team which I've been supporting for years think that there isn't any crisis to our current predicament.

Errrrrrrrrr..........

I whole-heartedly agree with all those posts ^^^

They would probably agree with this:

Craig Brewster believes Inverness Caley Thistle are just one good result away from turning the corner.

And he insisted there is no better time to get it than at the start of a new year when Rangers visit the Highlands.

Today?s SPL clash is vital for Brewster and, aside from anything else, the Inverness boss knows pressure is mounting after a disastrous run of results.

Five defeats on the spin ? and just one victory in eight games ? have sunk the Highland club deep into the mire and fans are becoming so restless they have called an emergency meeting for next week.

Brewster knows the heat is on but he insisted: ?Every manager in the league is under pressure.

?It doesn?t matter whether you are at the top, in the middle or near the bottom. The pressure is on to get results and it is certainly no different for me.

?We need to turn this around. We haven?t been playing well recently and in the last couple of matches we have shipped poor goals.

?But you can see from the likes of St Mirren what one good result can do for a team. They beat Rangers and have been on a decent run since.

?Hopefully the same thing applies to us.?