FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Apologies fer raining on the parade

Why did they leave all of this until mid January ? Such timing is terrible - we have made so many new signings

Any new manager will have no time to make any buys or create his own team - UNLESS they were already involved ? :rotflmao:

Do you realy think they are that smart IHE

Maybe we are just looking for a head coach. We have a very experienced Director of Football who's job probably includes identifying and signing quality players.

Just thought.... Where do Morais and Gatthuesi come from? Hibs. Who do we know at Hibs? Parkie. Who does Parkie know? Answers on a postcard to......... :rotflmao:

Have we been paid all the money due for Rankin, could these signings be part of a pay off?

Maybe we are just looking for a head coach. We have a very experienced Director of Football who's job probably includes identifying and signing quality players.

Just thought.... Where do Morais and Gatthuesi come from? Hibs. Who do we know at Hibs? Parkie. Who does Parkie know? Answers on a postcard to......... :rotflmao:

Have we been paid all the money due for Rankin, could these signings be part of a pay off?

I would hope not considering these 2 guys were on their way out at Hibs and we just took over their contracts

Being a sentimental old fool, I feel for Brew and agree the timing's pretty poor. Get the feeling this was done by a panicky, desperate board.

I'm sad Brew's gone.

:rotflmao:

I'd change sentimental for senile !!! How on earth can anyone ( Proctor apart ) be sad Brewsters gone ?