Guest neksor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dragan , where have I ever stated that I go to every game ?

You were criticising genuine fans who couldnt make the game for sensible reasons. You were certainly giving me the impression of a diehard fan who goes to all the games. What gives you the right to slag off families who didnt travel yesterday.

Are you up to the challemge or not?

Please read what I've posted before getting all " uber fan " .

I have read about your accusations about lame excuses.

Are you up to the challenge of travelling in all conditions, times. days, anywhere, anytime? Or are you a home fan only after a few pints in your local?

Edited by DRAGAN

He doesn't go to any games, Dragan... he's not even all that interested in football...

He just comes here every now and again to try and annoy people and succeeds brilliantly... :rotflmao:

I got that impression Johnboy.

He has not annoyed me cos the only way to sort out unreasonable criticism is to stay controlled and take the people on up front.

I have offered Dalneigh a very fair challenge but I dont think he is up to it.

The weather did it for me.

Like Marty, I'm just in from a two-hour drive-clearing-and-gritting session which will see me as far as the ski-jump into which the untreated road down the hill has turned; as for public transport, the best Souter's finest can do on a Saturday teatime is deposit me a healthy seven-mile ramble from the front door. Yes, if I'd been prepared to pay for a taxi/helicopter/Lear jet I could have made it to the game but unfortunately, like most folk these days, I'm not in the position of having money to burn.

Doesn't seem like a particularly lame reason to me. So there :rotflmao:

Its kinda obvious that there would be a bigger crowd if the old firm were in town.

Are you going to take up my challenge or is Johnboy right that you dont go to games at all?

Its kinda obvious that there would be a bigger crowd if the old firm were in town.

Are you going to take up my challenge or is Johnboy right that you dont go to games at all?

Please read what I post or get someone to read it for you as your obviously having difficulty .

Please read what I post or get someone to read it for you as your obviously having difficulty .

I will take that as a no then.

I suspected there was more mouth than substance in your lame argument.

His reason is lame as the buses were running , whats so difficult to understand ?

I was merely trying to point out that the Killie fans managed to travel a far greater distance in numbers but our fans couldn't . Nothing too difficult to understand .

Dragan , where have I ever stated that I go to every game ?

Please read what I've posted before getting all " uber fan " .

I'm willing to wager the weather wouldn't have stopped most if it was one of the old firm in town .

You are the one getting all "uber fan" on everyone. Care to answer the simple question that was asked of you ? Were YOU at the game yesterday, and if not, what is YOUR lame excuse.

Thats not correct Fof , because I happen to have a different point of view and am prepared to stand up for myself you think I'm stirring . Fair enough though I've got broad enough shoulders to take your misinformed personal attacks .

Ok everyones entitled to their point of view , i just dont agree with slagging people off for not going to the game & calling their excuses "Lame"

I''d say" stirring it " best describes this kind of behaviour !

Fof , you've fallen into the same trap as dragan , I was comparing our fans not travelling with the amount that travelled up from Kilmarnock , not really rocket science but if you refuse to see that , then hey ho life goes on . Its easy to jump on the bandwagon once its started rolling .

Fof , you've fallen into the same trap as dragan , I was comparing our fans not travelling with the amount that travelled up from Kilmarnock , not really rocket science but if you refuse to see that , then hey ho life goes on . Its easy to jump on the bandwagon once its started rolling .

Aye whatever :rotflmao:

SIMPLE LESSON

Engage your brain before your mouth starts criticising our loyal fans in future. Particulary as there is a perception on here that you dont even go to games.

HO HO HO

PS

thanks for the private message