Rangers -v- Ict : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recovered enough from my hangover to be able to type! Great result. There were some players who being honest didnt actually play well but who cares. I didnt watch the penalty but certainly enjoyed the celebrations.

Cant remember so much singing from ICT fans it Ibrox even when we won there the last time, quality!

I wonder where Jimmy Zadi is today? EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Will Hill were offering 14/1...

As soon as I saw that price I thought it was well worth a punt!

Mrs Latviaman put on 25 Lats here for me as I was away, she got 40/1 (what do Lat bookies know) so she is now going to the shops tomorrow, perhaps I will get my deposit back??

has traynor ever be right about anything he says?????

Never. I actually think the man's worse than Chic Young on the grounds that it's obvious Chic has a want about him. Traynor tricks you with that 14 nanoseconds of gravitas before the cretinism kicks in. It's what comes of supporting Airdrie.

Just saw the highlights at last and I nearly had a tear in my eye as the penalty went in! (Sounded like the commentator enjoyed the moment too.) Tremendous stuff...!

Traynor still fancies us for the drop - just thought I'd mention it :rotflmao: ;) :thumb04: :018:

He`also said this in his match report:

"This was only Inverness' third win against Rangers in 15 matches"

Only!!! Throw in a couple of draws and we must have one of the best records in the SPL against Rangers over the last 5 years.

here's a wee song i have been singing since last wednesday it's to the same same tune celtic fans sing their song "the holy goalie"

oh the caley thistle, the caley thistle

we beat the huns at ibrox and the huns began to boo

we were playing in black and the huns were playing in blue

:rotflmao:

i know it's never gonna win the euro vision song contest but it's kept me happy for a week and annoyed the hell out of my hun work mates