FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

It's Looking Bleak In Ayrshire

BA

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Killie have being around for 140 years and if they go down and out of business its going to be sad day in scotland. Am hoping falkirk or st mirren will go down

Best team in the bottom four IMO. Best manager too. Can't see them going down and hope they don't. They've been lacking a goalscorer all season. Kyle's looked big and threatening but can he score enough?

I think they are the weakest team in the bottom 4 only half decent player they have is Craig Bryson. Hope they don't go bust if they do go down. Only team I would like to see go bust is Livi.

Edited by Brew Army

Not as bleak as in the Highlands if we go down. None of this sympathy for this mis-managed club whose under soil heating doesn't work when ICT come a calling in the Cup. For years now the message has been clear - stay within budget. Gretna chose not to and disappeared. Woolworths chose not to and hey presto they disappeared. Hearts are probably the most indebted club in the SPL but have President Romanov pulling them out? in/ debt.

Killie have chosen to run with a big debt. We chose to get out of debt through the astute business skills of DJS. Let them fight their way out preferably behind ICT. Nobody should feel sad if we finish second bottom and Kilmarnock on goal difference finish bottom.

Bloody hell.. didnt know DJS was such a savior to ICT..... think you mean DFS from Tullochs!

Anyway it is nothing personal, but i hope anybody else but ICT get the drop especially Midden, then Hamilton then falkirk then Killie.

Would love Kilmarnock to go down for a number of reasons.

1. Been making ridiculous financial decisions for years including player wages they can't afford, leaving there ground half empty rather than take the money from OF Fans and building hotels that no one wants to stay in.

2. Can't stand JJ! He is the worst loser in Scottish football even worse than GS. No matter how many times we beat them, and we do, have we ever merited victory in JJ's eyes? Also has ridiculous ideas above his station waxing on about how he should be considered for the Scotland job etc.

3. Most of their punters really support Rangers and only go to Rugby Park as they can't get a ticket for Ibrox. They sing the same songs and if my memory is right, even gave Rangers a standing ovation when they won the league one year at Killie!

Just thinking of the downside though ........ a safe nine points every season? Maybe they should stay up!

Wouldn't wish a Gretna on them but would enjoy watching them suffer for a while.

Edited by Sorted

Bloody hell.. didnt know DJS was such a savior to ICT..... think you mean DFS from Tullochs!

Anyway it is nothing personal, but i hope anybody else but ICT get the drop especially Midden, then Hamilton then falkirk then Killie.

Have you paid for driving lessons lately? He could probably buy Tullochs. :rotflmao:

Falkirk would be top of my list for the chop after the shameless way they cheated us in the cup tie.

Still.... We'll get some revenge for that on Saturday.. :rotflmao:

Would be ashame to see Killie go down and out of buisness because then that will be the second team in a row to be relegated from the Premier League then in a matter of weeks go out of buisness.

Gretna were in slightly different circumstances financially but there fans put up with a miserable season last year then took make matters worse at the end they had their clubs professional status taken away. If this does happen to Killie as well it does nor paint a very pritty picture for clubs who face the drop in future seasons.

Would have to make either Falkirk or St Mirren my choice to go down. St Mirren cause they constantly try to poach our players and Falkirk so we wouldn't have to put up with Yogi's touchline moaning.

Edited by ajsict92

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Would have to make either Falkirk or St Mirren my choice to go down. St Mirren cause they constantly try to poach our players and Falkirk so we wouldn't have to put up with Yogi's touchline moaning.

Spot on!

be really funny if st mirren went down after building there new stadium :rotflmao:

At the moment, killie are dropping like a stone. Only the bad form of Falkirk has been masking it a bit.

I think Falkirk are for the drop. Bobby Mann signed for Dundee....then they got relegated. Derek Adams rejected our contract offer and signed for Livingston.....then they got relegated. Steven Pressley rejected our contract offer and signed for Falkirk.......

I wanted Hamilton to get relegated so badly when we got beat down there but now Steven Pressley has almost single handedly changed my mind to Falkirk. So glad he never came here. He's a dirty, dirty player and I am bemused as to why he has a coaching position in our national squad. I think John Hughes is a good character to have in the SPL and until now he has taken the club a lot further than a lot thought.