FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Ferguson And Allan Mcgregor

Guest 19thNovember2003

FFS, did people note those two bairns making snidey v signs and one finger salutes from the bench. If I was their boss, they'd be playing for Iceland cause that's roughly where they would land after the boot they got. It just shows utter disrespect.

tw*ts.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pity Burley, having to control such a bunch of egotistic idiots. For years now Ferguson has taken his place in the squad for granted, pulling out of friendlies so he was fit to play for Rangers at the weekend. Hopefully he'll have got the message last night when he was booed by 40 000 odd Tartan Army!

Ferguson has been pants this season for the Huns and MacGregor is vastly overrated as a keeper. Both of them need to take a good look at themselves but they won't because they're arrogant and stupid.

One thing this sorry tale highlights yet again is the drinking culture which permeates football in general and Scottish football in particular. I suppose it's just a reflection of Scottish society as a whole but a very sad one.

Just can't escape the feeling this is a storm in a teacup that is being taken advantage of due to Ferguson not recovering his form. Rangers also don't need McGregor with their back-up keeper, Neil Alexander. I was pretty surprised he agreed to join as second-choice in the first place.

Neither performed for Scotland. Ferguson not performing for Rangers this season* and the Blues would love their transfer fees.

*although I don't buy this 'Fergie hasn't performed in years and never plays well for Scotland' schtick. He dragged the Gers to the UEFA Cup Final last season and was easily one of the best players under le Guen and Smith when he came back. His game against France also sticks out. Only this season has he been poor.

Guest Caleylass

Allan McGregor and Barry Ferguson now suspended from Rangers.... looks like Ferguson has kicked his last ball for the huns, according to the sports news on Clyde 1.......

Hats off to the Huns, two weeks wages fine for the pair of f@@k wits and sent packing from the training ground

They should never be selected for Scotland again.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Why hasnt anything happend to arthur boruc giving the fans the finger???

Davie Weir new captain till end of season

Barry and McGregor are both suspended for 2 weeks by walter

Just shows ya you dont mess with Walter

Guest Muir-Jaggie

What has Boruc got to do with Ferguson and McGregors antics whilst on Scotland duty?

Boruc has done it in the SPL i just dont understand how nothing is done about that even though theres pictures of him doing it :rotflmao:

Guest Caleylass

The latest........ its been confirmed that McGregor's and Ferguson's career is def over at Rangers.... Walter Smith to make an official statement later and Hampden to announce also (so Ive heard on Clyde 1) that their international career also over for Scotland......serves them right.

Boruc has done it in the SPL i just dont understand how nothing is done about that even though theres pictures of him doing it :rotflmao:

How do you know nothing was done about it?

The Ferguson & McGregor thing was a lot more high profile.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

How do you know nothing was done about it?

The Ferguson & McGregor thing was a lot more high profile.

If they did something i think the papers would have being all over it :thumb04:

Guest Caleylass

Official statement from Walter Smith in an hour.... Barry is no longer captain David Weir will wear the band untill the end of the season. Walter is blaming the aledged hand signals when on the bench (see back page of the sun).

Silly Barry he as been a loyal servant and huge fan of rangers...... what away to go.... daft boy

Official statement from Walter Smith in an hour.... Barry is no longer captain David Weir will wear the band untill the end of the season. Walter is blaming the aledged hand signals when on the bench (see back page of the sun).

Silly Barry he as been a loyal servant and huge fan of rangers...... what away to go.... daft boy

not sure about the loyal bit, a few of my rangers supporting mates never forgave Ferguson after he left for Blackburn.

i echo your sentiments about himg being daft, what posessed the pair of them to make those gestures is beyond me.

Fair play to rangers for tackling this in the right way, shame celtic cant be big enough to adopt the same policy when it comes to Boruc, his constant unprofessionalism is not needed in the game.

Guest 19thNovember2003

Fair play to Rangers FC, they have handled this very well and punished the two a **** accordingly.

Hopefully Burley and any of the next Scotland managers follow suit and these two never play for their national team again.

Paul Le Guen must be pishing himself laughing aswell, knowing that he was right all along.

Edited by 19thNovember2003

I think the press played up the whole "drinking" thing a bit, but given the performances then it's likely they could have been benched anyway and it made for good headlines to assume one directly impacted on the other.

Had they shown a bit of humility then most folk would probably have been happy to let the drinking incident slide...I know I would have. However, the actions on Wednesday night showed total contempt and were not the signs of a pair who realised they'd made a mistake and wanted to move on from it. For me, that's when it became a situation where I felt neither should be allowed to pull on the shirt again.

Fantastic news and huge plaudits for Glasgow Rangers for leading by example and putting these two overhyped and overpaid groiks in their place. They showed little respect for the National side or the Scotland Tartan Army and acted like total prikks.

They should have been banned from earning a wage from football for life, see how hard it is to make a living outside of the football bubble. A lot of fans idolised these guys, they have basically turned their noses up at all of them and their football club and their national team.

Again, well done to Rangers for taking this stance and laying down the benchmark.