FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Post-split Roll Call!

Kylef

Who shall be calling on the boys to do their best in the split?

I know i have now changed arrangements that were already in place in my life so i have every single game day free!!

Who will be there, and/or who feels we have gone as far as we can go?

Ill be honest, im game, but its alot of unecessary travelling if we are going to play as dire as we did against Hamilton! Im sure Butcher will kick them into shape in the next two weeks we have off though!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Hamilton game on Setanta? I'm trying to remember if this will be the first time we have been televised against a non-OF team?

I know that we are the least televised team this season. That's not a criticism of Setanta, we just haven't been worth watching.

Is the Hamilton game on Setanta? I'm trying to remember if this will be the first time we have been televised against a non-OF team?

I know that we are the least televised team this season. That's not a criticism of Setanta, we just haven't been worth watching.

We've had a couple of home games against Aberdeen on Setanta. 1-1 on a Monday night two seasons ago when Graham Bayne scored a diving header and a 2-1 defeat when Dennis scored his 100th goal. Not sure if there are any others.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I think we played Aberdeen and it was on setanta

I'll be going to both home games and the killie game not to sure about the other 2 just yet

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I might be at the final two home games of the season. Kilmarnock more likely. Can anyone say why our final game is a 12:30 K.O?

Not too sure yet the FA cup final is on the 30th of May :rotflmao: so it has nothing to do with that

I might be at the final two home games of the season. Kilmarnock more likely. Can anyone say why our final game is a 12:30 K.O?

It's because Setanta are going to show one of the games live but are picking it nearer the time, depending what game is more important. They cant show games live at 3pm so all the games are at 12.30 so that they kick off at same time and one can be on the tv

It's because Setanta are going to show one of the games live but are picking it nearer the time, depending what game is more important. They cant show games live at 3pm so all the games are at 12.30 so that they kick off at same time and one can be on the tv

The whole thing is bit of a nonsense. It's illegal to show live football between 1500 and 1700 hours on a Saturday (rightly so in my opinion) but it's fine for the TV companies to move all of the fixtures to get around the law.

Kind of reminds me of John Teasdale.....

Ive been to four games this season, and never seen them beat yet!! how good!! so rightly so, ill be at as many as possible.

Ill be at four, wether or not i want to travel up to Inverness (which id prefer to do than go to an away game) to see them play cheating Hamilton again on a sunday when it is being shown on setanta, to make it 5 games, i will decide nearer the time.

Hamilton and Falkirk. Definatly no matter what happens.

Wont be going to the away games due to the fact it is Glasgow side.

but ill be listening on the radio, and i will wear my caley top every day starting from Saturday,

because i am

CALEY LOYAL

Guest Muir-Jaggie

but ill be listening on the radio, and i will wear my caley top every day starting from Saturday,

because i am

CALEY LOYAL

Dont listen on the radio...follow the team till the end. They need all of us to play a part

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

because i am

CALEY LOYAL

Dont listen on the radio...follow the team till the end they need all of us to play are part

money please :rotflmao: