FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Community Stadium

caleydon

If Aberdeen do ever get their Community Stadium, (thats a big if), and if rumours of another one in Dundee are also to believed then ICT and Highland Council should also be giving some thought to the idea. Currently TCS has an unfinished look for a club maturing into SPL regulars (hopefully) and for a city which continues to rocket in size. The current location is great, so add ons rather than something completely new are all that is required.

Certainly not - I will be there encouraging and muffle my discontent until a more appropriate moment - I think that you may find that it was I that have started off the Lionel chants 2-3 times a game recently. At the match the guy needs as much support as possible. Hopefully today he will just play it safe every time - I would not be bothered if he hoofs everything out of the stadium - and who knows - he hasnt scored fer us yet has he - wouldnt that be the most wonderful way to get us all back. COME ON LIONEL.

He may even survive to play in the Community Stadium. :(