FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk Fans

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I was just looking at Falkirk's fan forum and they are fearing worst as most their fans expect to go down :) :) :)

I would be a worried Falkirk player looking at this :lol::lol:

To look at what i mean type in "OneFinFalkirk.co.uk to see what i mean, it will surprise you.

its just that its falkirk......they have a good record against us, hate to think of the two games league and cup this year. for some reason i knew we wouldnt do it then either. i think its because my best mates a falkirk fan, although has nothing to show for it - no games, no strips or anything, yet slags me rotten when they beat us!! really p!sses me off!

i was hoping the scenario would be that we would be safe after today, we would bring falkirk up here and stuff them and send them down. how come i feel different now that its between the two of us!? could a game have higher stakes in scottish football for two clubs of this size?

its just that its falkirk......they have a good record against us, hate to think of the two games league and cup this year. for some reason i knew we wouldnt do it then either. i think its because my best mates a falkirk fan, although has nothing to show for it - no games, no strips or anything, yet slags me rotten when they beat us!! really p!sses me off!

i was hoping the scenario would be that we would be safe after today, we would bring falkirk up here and stuff them and send them down. how come i feel different now that its between the two of us!? could a game have higher stakes in scottish football for two clubs of this size?

No fear bring it on

was a straight red, although Hughes is adament it wasnt an elbow so will definitely be appealing it. he thinks the referee cant do anything else other than overturn it, so will see.

also, is it not the law that you cant charge more for the away end than the home end?