FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

It's Judgement Day!

Renegade

Well today is Judgement Day, and I'm petrified, though also somewhat excited. It's a funny feeling, it feels like it could Christmas, or Armadgeddon. What are your feelings on this decisive day?

I'm just about to leave for work and I think it's gonna the most nervous day of my life. I really don't know how I'm going to cope!

It's going to be a mental and entertaining 90 minutes, hopefully with the right outcome, it hurts me that I can't be there.

COME ON ICT DO US PROUD!!

I'm just about to leave for work and I think it's gonna the most nervous day of my life. I really don't know how I'm going to cope!

It's going to be a mental and entertaining 90 minutes, hopefully with the right outcome, it hurts me that I can't be there.

COME ON ICT DO US PROUD!!

work? you said in the Falkirk Roll Call it would be a sicky day :lol::lol:

You still have time to pick up your phone B)

Cmon, you know you want to....

Just imagine the reply you will get.....

Ok Mr Rosscoe, thats fine....

I think we will get a result and survive. I really hope we are still in the SPL next year as I have been impressed by Butcher's short time in charge and liked his signings in January so would like to see him do it for real in a full market.

It's a funny feeling, it feels like it could Christmas, or Armadgeddon. What are your feelings on this decisive day?

feels like vomit to me :(

Today it feels like Butcher and Malpas will make it win number 6

TOTAL P 37 W 10 D 7 L 20 F 37 A 57 GD -20 PTS 37

BUTCHER P 14 W 5 D 5 L 4 F 14 A 14 GD 0 PTS 20

BREWSTER P 23 W 5 D 2 L 16 F 23 A 43 GD -20 PTS 17

Just think if B&M's form had been repeated all season we would have been playing top 6 and not a winner takes all game.

So a 6th win today and then push on for a top 6 spot next year in our 6th SPL year.... :(

Heading downtown now - hopefully to soak up some atmosphere before heading for the Stadium.

I'm confident ICT will do just about enough this afternoon to ensure we remain in the SPL....

One thing is for sure - no one will be able to blame the support today if the game doesn't quite go to plan...

:(

Ready for the battle but terrified of what may come.

I'm more confident about it now than i was last week straight after the Killie game.