FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Captain Next Season

Renegade

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The ICT Captain Next Season?

• Grant Munro
    • Ross Tokely
    • Ryan Esson
    • Richard Hastings
    • Lionel Djebi-Zadi
    • David Proctor
    • Roy McBain
    • Dougie Imrie
    • Richie Foran
    • Russell Duncan
    • Someone Else (Please State)

What I understand from most of your posts, is that you've never played a competetive game of football in your life and wouldn't know what to do if you did.

Neither did Jose Mourinho.

Your idiotic topics, your stupid team selections, if you want to be taken seriously then start posting seriously.

Please see my posted line on the Dunfermline thread, is that a stupid team selection, I don't think so, the topic on Where the Best Place to Sit at TCS, is that a stupid topic as well?

Have you been to the last two games? Get off Munro's back and start supporting the team!

The fact that I haven't been to the last two games means nowt due to the location of where I live. I was at a good chunk of games last season, and all the home games the season before that so I know what players need to improve on from what I've seen. I also watched the last game of the season though I wasn't there, and you'll see that I haven't posted my view on players such as Lee Cox, cause I haven't seen them yet, but if there's something they need to improve on I'll say so. Support the team? I do thanks.

My thoughts exactly . :D

And as if on cue, here's another silly point scoring post from DALNEIGH CALEY. Do you get some sort of sexual pleasure from replying to my posts? the way you constantly reply to them you'd think so.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic