FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

8th August

DornochCaley

Like the majority of football fans, I don't go to away games.

Fixed it for you. Most clubs only seem to take 5-10% of their home to support to away games.

Like I said, I will be in the majority of ICT fans who dont attend the match on 8th August.

Guest birdog

Not going to this one, I used up almost a week worth of banked leave to keep a promise to my kids and take them along to Belladrum. I will be going to away matches this season, hoping to make 5 or 6 (not including C*unty)

Fixed it for you. Most clubs only seem to take 5-10% of their home to support to away games.

Like I said, I will be in the majority of ICT fans who dont attend the match on 8th August.

Is that you re-iterating or just confirming this time YaBoy?

Is that you re-iterating or just confirming this time YaBoy?

I have my very own stalker. Yipee!

I'm on holiday unfortunately, heading to the English seaside and my football will consist of going to watch Morecambe vs Hereford.

Come on guys, lets get a bit of a decent support down for this one. Im coming up even for the bloody Cup tie against montrose, what about a good showing for the first league game of the season!

Ill be there, dragging a **** load of mates with me!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one...

Strangely I'm getting the impression there will be a bigger away support at Dunfermline than what we we usually got in the SPL...

Anybody care to explain why that might be the case?