FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Did we miss Duncan today

dam17

Yeap we really did, was very evident from the start. No one to sweep up the area between defence and midfield. Like Foran, you don't realise how important they are until they don't play.

:rolleyes: :004: :lol::lol::lol: Is this the same Russeldhino who was being crucified by the majority earlier in the season - Has he had a signifcant return to form or has he just been played in the same position regularly ??

yes!!

mcbain next

Did we miss him?

Missed him hellishly. Can't wait for him to come back, and long may he remain in team.

I really don't think any other player could be out of the team and missed as much as him (in current place and time), with the exception of Rooney.

Huge contender for player of the season. Ok, maybe not the same impact as Rooney and Hays, but the mainstay of the team and the most noticeable player in pulling the team together over the crucial last couple of months.

Although we missed Duncan, Cox was shuperb again today. His tackling, workrate and commitment was great, even when he was booked and had a chance of being sent off. He looks as though he is back to his old form at the start of the season. Maybe Rangers will take a second look...... :lol:

Did we miss him?

Missed him hellishly. Can't wait for him to come back, and long may he remain in team.

I really don't think any other player could be out of the team and missed as much as him (in current place and time), with the exception of Rooney.

Huge contender for player of the season. Ok, maybe not the same impact as Rooney and Hays, but the mainstay of the team and the most noticeable player in pulling the team together over the crucial last couple of months.

And Foran...and Cox...and Hayes...and Esson...and Golly...and Proctor

Too right wee missed Duncan today. I have always supported him and sang his praises. As someone said...its only when he doesnt play that many see his contribution. He does the unglorious job superbly.

Did we miss him?

Nah not proctor. But the others i agree with.

just to support Stratford today, knowing he was Duncans fill in, he too had a good game at what he does, but he doesnt do what Russeldinho does. Two completely different players. Strats is a perfectly good player, but doesnt play the same rol as Duncan. Team would need slightly different tactics for Strats to shine, but dont think he put a foot wrong

Did we miss him?

Nah not proctor. But the others i agree with.

Yes Proctor, if he were to be lost then his replacement would be Stratford.

Yes we missed Duncan but Stratford did okay considering he hasn't had much first team involvement. He will be back on Tuesday though nice and fresh. I have doubted his commitment on the past but he has really shown his worth this year - well done Russell - keep up the good work

Cant understand why Stratford is getting poistive remarks, the game passed him by - totally.

Ditto to that. Cox had a good second half but missed Russell's influence and experience around him.