FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team V Falkirk

Row S

Wholesale changes required to tell most of the 11 who started yesterday that their places are not safe.  I'd be happy with :

Brown

McCaffrey Dods Munro Hastings

Wilson/Hart Black/McBain Duncan Morgan

Tokely Dargo

Controversial, yes I'd have Tokely up front because he can head the ball, beat a man on the ground and strike the ball with his feet, all the qualities that Bayne doesn't seem to have. 

Morgan did more in the short time he was on yesterday than Rankin has done in the last 4 home games.

Brown

Tokely    Dods    Munro    Hastings

Wilson    Duncan    Black    Morgan

Dargo    Bayne

subs:

Fraser

McCaffrey

Hart / Keogh

Rankin

McSwegan

CC says only a couple of changes in midfield are likely with Morgan, Keogh & Duncan coming into contention for a starting place

Think Duncan & Morgan should definately get an oppertunity & maybe Rory upfont with Bayne just to show Dargo he needs to compete for his place in the team.... also Zander getting a chance at some point during the game

I'd go:

Broonie

Tokely  Dods  Munro  Hastings

Wilson  Duncan  Black  Morgan

McCallister    Bayne

I think McCaffrey should take Tokelys place to show him that even though Proctor left, he can still lose his place. Also Duncan and Morgan in for McBain and Rankin.

-------------------Brown-------------------

Caff-------Dods--------Munro-------Hastings

Wilson-----Black------Duncan-------Morgan

-----------Dargo---------Bayne---------------

I think that possibly Keogh will come on for Wilson and possibly McSwegan coming on because they will be surprised to see him come on.