FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

somerset park

MissICT

I have been hearing from a caley fan that somerset park is bad. Its rough and you get threatened by opposition fans. Now I'm to scared to go :clapping04:

Anyone have any survival tips?

thanks

I have been hearing from a caley fan that somerset park is bad. Its rough and you get threatened by opposition fans. Now I'm to scared to go :D

thanks

:D Is it good or rubbish?

I would get yourself some armour and possibly go by tank if you want to survive.

I have been hearing from a caley fan that somerset park is bad. Its rough and you get threatened by opposition fans. Now I'm to scared to go :D

thanks

:D Is it good or rubbish?

I would get yourself some armour and possibly go by tank if you want to survive.

erm okay :D

thanks

I think you'll be OK, Miss. A small group of our supporters apparently had a bit of trouble with people last time we were down there, but that was outside a pub away from the ground and a couple of hours after the game - the sort of thing that could happen anywhere if you're unlucky. I've been to Somerset plenty of times and never seen any problems. The only thing that might attract trouble is if large groups of our supporters get too bositerous in the town after the game.

thanks

I think you'll be OK, Miss. A small group of our supporters apparently had a bit of trouble with people last time we were down there, but that was outside a pub away from the ground and a couple of hours after the game - the sort of thing that could happen anywhere if you're unlucky. I've been to Somerset plenty of times and never seen any problems. The only thing that might attract trouble is if large groups of our supporters get too bositerous in the town after the game.

I should be ok then, you would never see me being too boistrous in town after a game :D

Just take a big shotgun. No-one will annoy you then.

hmmmm :D

is there any disabled parking near the stadium?

Car Parking:

Car Park Admission ?1.50*

* Located beside main stand/limited spaces.

Thats all i can see on there website about parking. Think you might need to phone them to find out

Car Parking:

Thats all i can see on there website about parking. Think you might need to phone them to find out

Thanks

I'll get my mum or dad to phone on monday

Car Parking:

Thanks

Tel: +44 (0) 1292 263435

Fax:+44 (0) 1292 281314

Email: info@ayrunitedfc.co.uk

:D

Car Parking:

Thanks

Tel: +44 (0) 1292 263435

Fax:+44 (0) 1292 281314

Email: info@ayrunitedfc.co.uk

:D

Thanks for the info :D

I could email them.

I have been hearing from a caley fan that somerset park is bad. Its rough and you get threatened by opposition fans. Now I'm to scared to go :lol:

thanks

I should be ok then, you would never see me being too boistrous in town after a game :lol:

You'll be needed to film the conga going over the old bridge and up the High St...

I have been hearing from a caley fan that somerset park is bad. Its rough and you get threatened by opposition fans. Now I'm to scared to go :ohmy:

thanks

Yes. Take about a thousand of your mates with you. That should sort it.

I think I might have a problem as I'm attractive and I cause a lot of

jealousy amongst other males but, Foran, Tokely and Chibber will be there so i'm not tooooo worried.

I used to have to go there EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR and if their aggressive towards you, it's because

they're unhappy with their own life's. I wouldn't worry.

Main concern is microwaved sausage rolls at Somerset. All of the fans in the 1st tend to be sound as they're REAL football fans who follow their team through thick and thin, bad times and good. For that, they should be saluted and treated with respect and dignity.

I lived in Ayr for 3 years whilst a student and never had any trouble in the many, many nights out in the town. Also never had or saw any trouble around somerset park on the occasions I went there.