FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gregory Tade

kencar

SPL quality? Not so sure. This is the kind of player we are realistically going to afford though.

He single handedly tore Aberdeen a new ersehole in the cup in the same way Sone Aluko regularly did to us. How is he not SPL quality?

I was actually gonna start a thread like this myself. Personally, I think he could be a good attribute to the ICT squad. From what I've seen of him, he's got a good touch, height, some slinky skills and seems to have a bit of pace as well. He can also up front or on the right wing I believe too. Could be a good signing reckon.

If he has any sense he will come here as he will get more of a game.

We will probably change our shape next season but Foran will stay on the wing, Tade is the ideal partner for Rooney.

Motherwell already have Murphy and Sutton.

He is a good pacey player when he gets the supply from midfield, he would be a good signing for you but no offence meant by this but I think he would rather go to Motherwell.

Why on heavens earth would he want to go there. He seemed to like our beautiful green flat pitch, suited his style of play, dont think too many beach footballers have Tade's pace.

He is a good pacey player when he gets the supply from midfield, he would be a good signing for you but no offence meant by this but I think he would rather go to Motherwell.

Why on heavens earth would he want to go there. He seemed to like our beautiful green flat pitch, suited his style of play, dont think too many beach footballers have Tade's pace.

Money talks, unfortunately and I'm sure 'Well can offer him more than what we can :blink:

Guest Mahonio

Money talks, unfortunately and I'm sure 'Well can offer him more than what we can :(

I'll add to that by saying that Motherwell could well be able to offer him European football as well which is something else we can't, however, we can offer him something that they possibly can't, first team action :D