FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee United sign player without ICT experience!!!

CELTIC1CALEY3

The Scotsman

Dundee Utd

Grant Smith has agreed a short-term deal with the Terrors after he impressed during a trial at Tannadice (BBC Online). The 26 year-old midfielder was a free agent after being released by Bristol City. Craig Brewster welcomed the new man, saying: "Subject to clearance, Smith will turn out for the reserves tomorrow. All being well, he will be included in the squad for Sunday's game against Hearts." Insert mean-spirited crack about Smith never having played for Caley Thistle here.

Craig Brewster has revealed he's going to cut back on his playing duties so he can concentrate more on running the team (Sun). He said: "I enjoy it more when I'm on the sidelines, so the ideal scenario from now on is either to be a substitute or out of it altogether." And think of it Craig, you'll have even more time to scout Inverness Caley players. I really must get over this obsession.