FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Scheme

Yngwie

And when we were kids, we used to think the top end of Laurel Avenue was rough!! :swear02:

I thought it was the worst place in Inverness because you could see into each others gardens.

If you think the scheme is bad, Abroath away day lives on Calder street, Glasgow/Romania.

I see this depressing comedy gold has been pulled by the BBC for legal reasons, following the arrest of someone featuring in the remaining episodes.

And Bullet now lives in London, is called Bullwinkle and has 3 legs.

When I grow up I want to be just like Melvin. :)

And another point, what happened to his face? The last time I saw footage of a surface like that, it was of the lunar landings!

Edited by Renegade

When I grow up I want to be just like Melvin. :)

And another point, what happened to his face? The last time I saw footage of a surface like that, it was of the lunar landings!

The guys name is Marvin , maybe you should have had the subtitles on .

My name is big marvin,a stay in onthank... My dug is a legend ma burd is a skank...am big,tall n skinny, ma eyes hav now sank, a swagger aboot like am built like a tank. A like tae get high on prescription drugs an when av nae food al just eat the dugs! A no its no big n a no its no clever! . . A only drink turps tae clean oot ma liver, am happy as larry, am high as a kite.. Ma troosers r stinkin, a pish, sweat n *****. Ma life on the drugs has taken its toll but its no stoppin me fae gettin ma hole.. We shag on the bed, we shag on the rug, ma wee darlin angel- bullet the dug!

My name is big marvin,a stay in onthank... My dug is a legend ma burd is a skank...am big,tall n skinny, ma eyes hav now sank, a swagger aboot like am built like a tank. A like tae get high on prescription drugs an when av nae food al just eat the dugs! A no its no big n a no its no clever! . . A only drink turps tae clean oot ma liver, am happy as larry, am high as a kite.. Ma troosers r stinkin, a pish, sweat n *****. Ma life on the drugs has taken its toll but its no stoppin me fae gettin ma hole.. We shag on the bed, we shag on the rug, ma wee darlin angel- bullet the dug!

Ahh, pure poetry numero-un-493.gif

(Your current location makes me howl 0091.gif )

my location was given to me by the guy sitting behind me at the last Dundee game.

Brilliant!

(Well.... it's not brilliant, the fact you were given these instructions at a football match, but you know what I mean.)

Not until it became ugly, by which point the game was in stoppage time. Although, having had a drink, I made sure it continued after the game with small questions like "Can you still see?" and "Is that OK now?". They left during the celebrations which probably did me a favour because I was going to keep going on.