FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers game moved

Taffy

Cheers for the heads up on this. Laura in the ticket office is usually pretty good good at getting the tickets out pronto. Guess this will be all-ticket rather than pay at the portakabin or whatever?

Not a great date in terms of us bringing many supporters, nor if Hayes is still injured.

I take it caley would have to agree to change it to that date would they?

Yeap. Good sportmanship and all that on our part though, they had a pretty hectic schedule around the first re-arranged date.

Yeap. Good sportmanship and all that on our part though, they had a pretty hectic schedule around the first re-arranged date.

The change was forced on us by the SPL and Butcher is not happy about it , just saw him on STV news having a rant about it .

It's hardly worth the team going back up the road on Saturday night. Surely the huns could make it pay at the gate? Pretty brutal on ICT (especially Laura) having to get tickets organised. I'm not going to this one - too much cash and I grudge giving them cash anyway.

this decision is ridiculous. if there is no supporters bus I shall be giving this a miss as well. won't know until Friday whether or not bus is going bus so will have to make trek up to Inverness if it is to get ticket as can't rely on post so close to game. but hey, what do fans matter as long as Old Scum are happy? rant over.

It's hardly worth the team going back up the road on Saturday night. Surely the huns could make it pay at the gate? Pretty brutal on ICT (especially Laura) having to get tickets organised. I'm not going to this one - too much cash and I grudge giving them cash anyway.

I Agree , that is crap :annoyed: ! very little notice for fans that might want to go but cant due to work etc

Good on our Tel letting them know he's not impressed :annoyed:

this decision is ridiculous. if there is no supporters bus I shall be giving this a miss as well. won't know until Friday whether or not bus is going bus so will have to make trek up to Inverness if it is to get ticket as can't rely on post so close to game. but hey, what do fans matter as long as Old Scum are happy? rant over.

Aye the usual keeping the old firm happy :annoyed:

I hope the A9 is blocked !

If I was the club I would tell them to feck off.

ICT have worked damn hard (and spent extra money) over the last few weeks to ensure they got games on and weren't adding to the fixture congestion, so for the SPL to turn around and pull something like this on them is bang out of order.

Tough titty on Rangers if they are facing problems fitting games in, it was their inability to provide a usable stadium (game was cancelled due to burst pipes) that caused the problem so they should have to suffer the consequences, not us.

• Agree 5

The change was forced on us by the SPL and Butcher is not happy about it , just saw him on STV news having a rant about it .

What did he say about Rooney?

Nowt!

You been listening to Mrs Dude so much you are picking up the accent!! :tongue:

Ahh, I was sure both teams had to agree to play on a different date. Thats bad then, especially at such short notice.

The SPL dont seem to be very competent, on the 27 th of October 2009, the SPL knew that our away fixture with Rangers would clash with the CIS cup semi final date 30/1/11, The SPL looked down the fixtures list and fitted us in for the 6th March being the first date available after the 30th January.

Knowing that our game with Rangers would clash with the CIS cup, also bearing in mind that Rangers have/will have so many games to play and assuming that they may well still be involved in Europa and Scottish cups, why didnt they decide far earlier to bring our game forward to the 18th of January.

From the date knowing that our fixture would have to be changed on the 27/10/10, it has taken almost 11 weeks to realize that its possible that Rangers fixture list may become congested and it may be wiser to have the game played on the 18th of January as opposed to 6th of March and give the clubs only 1 weeks notice.

SPL, I'm actually feeling embarrassed for you.