FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Terry Butcher interview

Andrew Fraser

Terry just gave a strong interview on the radio regarding the SPL, where he is sticking two fingers up at the authorities for their attitude for not wanting Caley Thistle in the top league.

Got to applaud Terry for speaking what every fan is thinking, Im sure someone will share the link once it is up on BBC website.

I have just finished writing to both Doncaster and Topping outlining my views on the 10 team league proposal and also asking why ICT had to travel over 300 miles tonight in the middle of January when there were other teams located closer who could have gone to Ibrox.

As I was finishing the letters who came on the radio but Sir Terry. Brilliant interview, passionately put across. If anyone ever had doubts about Terry and Maurice's commitment to ICT and the town (city) of Inverness then just listen to this interview. Fantastic stuff.

• Agree 1

Terry is an even bigger legend!!!!!!!!

hE speaks what everyone thinks and you're not scared!!

Tel has every right to say what he is saying!

Best interview ever!

Rock on Tel! :groovy:

LOVE YOU LOADS TERRY :love:

Edited by MissICT

i feel absolutely over the moon by this interview and i dont care what the spl or sfa decide to do to him he has spoken his voice and would hope that fans from other clubs can hear this and take this on board for the backing to a protest against this idea of reconstruction and the thing im liking here is that terry is a rangers legend at yet he isnt biased to see that the old firm are the bully boys here

If I had a bottle of red wine right, now I'd break it over someone's head and I wonder who's that would be?

Answers on a postcard please. :twothumbsup:

...and who is the lurker by the name of neil who's been around since September?

That was freaky. :rotflmao:

My name is Neil. Neil Colchester. :tongue:

This affects more than the likes of us wanting to improve their clubs chances of staying in the SPL, or improve 1st division clubs chances of promotion, it effects the very existence of football clubs, it effects jobs,it effects communities.

So I am asking you to copy and paste this link and forward it to the people in the community, and ask them to forward it on too.

http://www.petitiononline.com/10teamsp/petition.html

I have always liked Terry Butcher's honest and forthright interviews, even when he was at Ibrox and especially at Fir Park and at ICT but this one tops the lot !!! Send the Red Wine to TB c/o Caledonian Stadium. Sturdy bottles only !!!

Terry sir, you are a feckin legend !!!

and yes, he probably will get into bother because the bureaucrats without bollocks dont like it when someone tells it like it actually is !!!