FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster back?

Guest Kieran

If Brewster is sacked from Dundee Utd, should Caley sign him as a striker?  

192 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

At the start of the season I would have said yes but now - no chance. It seems that he is done and if he could have done a job he would have been playing for Yinited during their awful hilarious current run of form.

The paper says that Brewster could be going to Dunfemline as manager. I heard it on the radio aswell except they said he could be returning to his old club and before he actualy said Dunfermline I just about sh@t myself. So what hapens here. Does he get compinsation from United if they scak him and then next day walk straight in to another job which maybe isnt as well payed but he will still do alright out of it plus his pay off from the Grocer.

The paper says that Brewster could be going to Dunfemline as manager. I heard it on the radio aswell except they said he could be returning to his old club and before he actualy said Dunfermline I just about sh@t myself. So what hapens here. Does he get compinsation from United if they scak him and then next day walk straight in to another job which maybe isnt as well payed but he will still do alright out of it plus his pay off from the Grocer.

I can't imagine the Dunfermline fans being too happy to have Brewster as a manager!!

Surely it just has to be paper talk??

I think if Brewster is serious about being  a manger he might need to drop down a division or 2 and learn his trade. There can't be many other managers who have been given the chance to manage 2 top flight teams as there first managerial appointments

I am reliably informed that Brew will be heading to East End Park

If I were a Pars fan, I would be very very worried .... think I would urge my club to pay the 50k compensation for Robbo rather than risk losing 2 million by being relegated.

If I had posted this it would have been in the feckin Rumour Mill in feckin seconds.
:028: :console:

Scotty..............stop spamming, so good you said it thrice :016:

"If I were a Pars fan, I would be very very worried .... think I would urge my club to pay the 50k compensation for Robbo rather than risk losing 2 million by being relegated."

I am reliably informed that Brew will be heading to East End Park and will be bidding fer Dods, Proctor, Black, Brown and Dargo in the Winter window.  :015: :015: :015:

If I had posted this it would have been in the feckin Rumour Mill in feckin seconds.

the pars are stuck for cash as it is theres no way they could afford the fees and wages for these players.