FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- St Mirren : Matchday Thread

Scotty

Scotty

Yeah that's all true but I guess I was a wee bit lazy this morgen.

I did open the match report from the front page but all it said was --report to follow here so I didn't search farther because I was anxious to get to the thread expecting a few more posters et :rolleyes: c. Must have missed the other link.

But thanks for your helpful reply. Next season......

I did open the match report from the front page but all it said was --report to follow here so I didn't search farther because I was anxious to get to the thread expecting a few more posters et :rolleyes: c. Must have missed the other link.

Yeah, it will say report to follow for a while, but further down the page is what we would call a "box score" thingummyjig ... it shows team lineups, subs, scorers, cards etc.

I see we have messed up the league table on BBC sport with that win.... :rotflmao:

Wont slag off the BBC because when I enter the scores from today into our system the league table will also be 'erroneous' :lol:

YAAA BEAUTEEEEE. Inverness cannot be beaten by more than 46 points ??????????????????????????????????? :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: Hamilton here we come

Another MOM performance from Munro.

Feel very sorry for Russell. It was handbags and his hands were only on the body - under the refs own guidance this is supposed to be a yellow card. Don't blame the referee though as he went on advice from the Assistant. Pity the Assistant wasn't as good at seeing when balls hit hands!

Dreadful game but we deserved the win.

The battle between Duff & Goodwin to see who has the worst player on the park was the only thing of note that happened in the first half, Goodwin winning by the fact he injured himself whilst hacking down Eric.

Despite going down to 10 we never looked in danger and could have won by more had it not been for St mirrens standout performer the crossbar :tongueincheek:

• Agree 1

Not a spectacle to remember but another win and well deserved win on our part.

Butcher's strong bench is what did the trick, MacDonald contributed very little and Odhiambo almost nothing, Rooney nearly got goal of the season with his first effort, was a swiveling overhead kick that cannoned off the bar. Took his goal well, lost his marker and found the corner from a long ball.

Russell should not have been sent off. Happened right in front of me. Both he and Mair should have been booked for their scrap, Russell made the mistake of pushing Mair but Mair had a hold of Russell and it was a penalty in first place! Poor Russell was devastated as he left the pitch but recieved a standing ovation as he left.

St Mirren have to be the worst team i've seen here all season. Even at 10 men we looked the better team and continued to press. The attacks they offered were easily dealt with.

I still hope Butcher is reconsidering Munro's future. He gave another solid performance today and held the line together well. Also thought Tuffey had a solid display when called upon.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

YAAA BEAUTEEEEE. Inverness cannot be beaten by more than 46 points ??????????????????????????????????? :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: Hamilton here we come

If this is the betfair handicap bet, Rangers+2 (max 95), Hearts+27 (max 96), and Kilmarnock+41 (max 95) can still Beat ICT+46 (min 93).

Team name - St. Mirren Football Club

Nicknames - The Buddies, The Junkies

Founded - 1877

Ground - St. Mirren Park, Paisley (Capacity: 8,023)

Shirts - Black and White Stripes

Shorts - Brown

Edited by Yngwie

yea shame for duncan, i literally went "oh s**t when he whacked the midden player, it seemed he made the most of it and certainly for a big defender he went down like a sack of bricks. i think he may have felt that the sending off may call an end to his ICT career and dash any hopes of a last minute change of heart from terry and mo, i was on my feet applauding him, hopefully he didn't get a hard time for it in the dressing room.

HOPEFULLY they'll see the replay and give him a run out against hamilton and pick him up for next season. grant included, i think butchy has lit a fire under him and it shows, hopefully the public opinion and form will change his mind and keep him in caley colors. excellent form from rooney today, that guy knows how to make it hard to watch an ICT game, so many chances it felt like he wasn't putting it in on purpose!!

will look forward to the highlights tomorrow and hopefully russel can get back in against hamilton if he's eligible and show he's a player that ict will miss next season.

Well thats an afternoon of my life I'll never get back! 1st half dire lets leave it at that. Same 2nd really until the Duncan incident and the bar/post kept denying rooney. Was beginning to think it wasnt our day until the goal. Poor Russell Duncan - I knew as soon as he raised his head what was coming unfortunatly. For one horrible minute thought Foran was going to lose the plot too. Good on Esson having a go at their keeper when warming up.

7th place confirmed. Hope we can get over the 50 points now but this will always feel like the season that should have had us top 6 at last.Oh and we may still have another say in who gets relegated.

Edited by old caley girl