FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Johnny Hayes - Opportunity Knocks

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I really do think that Johnny Hayes has a good outside chance of sneaking in to the Irish squad for Euro 2012, especially as the back up for Aiden McGeady. Such an opportunity should be pushed on young Mr Hayes and influence his performances on the park.

Of course Richie Foran could also be the back up for Keane. :tongueincheek:

I really do think that Johnny Hayes has a good outside chance of sneaking in to the Irish squad for Euro 2012, especially as the back up for Aiden McGeady. Such an opportunity should be pushed on young Mr Hayes and influence his performances on the park.

Of course Richie Foran could also be the back up for Keane. :tongueincheek:

:rotflmao:

For all posters who appear to be unable to comprehend whether I am on the wind up or not - I am actually being serious here. He has loads of potential and he does have an outside chance if he starts putting in the performances - which also means that he has to buckle down in to training.

Can't see why not IHE. Richie is on the back page of the P&J today still talking about top six. If we can get top six I think it would help Hayes' chances of an Ireland call up. A goal or two against celtic on Saturday wouldn't go amiss either. :wink:

Edited by Top Six Next Year

OFF Topic a bit, Foran was banned from the national side due to his partying as an under 21, with that ban he said he wouldnt play eather, and unlike some FA's they are sticking to there guns on him...

Although i agree that Hayes has the potential to play for the national squad it would be unfair for him to be selected for Euro 2012 if Ireland qualify. He wasn't apart of the qualifying campaign and has yet to prove it at that level. After the summer if he is still producing excellent form maybe bring him up and give him a feel for international football.

No point doing a Theo Walcott IMO.