FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Arabs

Renegade

Esson

Tokely Hogg Golobart Gillet

Davis A.Shinnie Tansey

Tade McKay Hayes

Subs - Tuffey, Piermayr, Cox, G.Shinnie, Sutherland, Meekings, Foran

Time to rest Foran I reckon. He seems a little out of form and these tirades he does towards other players don't help anyone. Tade comes in for him. Keep McKay as he seems to have something a bit different and I'd like to see how well he'd do with Tade and Hayes along side him.

Edited by Renegade

My worry is that we were beginning to hit some consistency and now it is chop and change again - lets face it - how could you axe Golobart after the Midden performance ?? Meekins should go straight back in at rite back but how can you jettison Tokely - although he will be suspect to - and targetted by - the pace of the Arabs.

McKay to me was an absolute shock choice but he looks like the kind of forward who needs a target centre forward to play off - you simply cannot play him as a lone runner against the Arabs. And then again it would be interesting to see how he would pair off with Tade but that would mean jettisoning Foran ??

We are beginning to be so reactive - almost from game to game - to me that is really, really worrying.