FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Butcher the Man for the Job?

jaggy

WTF has any of these posts got to do with the original topic ?

Basically, we've now established that we are losing our better players because we have no Nandos in Inverness. This is clearly the fault of Butcher who has shown he is not capable of building a Nandos in Inverness capable of retaining our star players.

He has to go! mad.gif

But what about the Inverness marketing campaign, We've got a Bridge and The Castle Restaurante

All this talk of various fast foods is working me up a serious appetite...and an urge to tweet while eating :bouncyblue:

just go get one of the ness'cafe's finest bacon double cheesburgers :tongue:

Bacon and loin today. Felt like a change. :bananallama:

• Agree 1

Who needs Nando's chicken when we have 2 KFC's. They serve something pretty similar to chicken right? :laugh:

I heard that that American Diner place near the bus station was really good! :furtive:

nah i work near there an seen them sourcin a rake o meat from farmfoods eugh!!!

• 3 weeks later...

After looking at the ICT V RC thread post match, and after last wk it seems this thread has died, so does this mean all the haters now accept that TB is building the foundations of something very positive - although still a long way to go, but we have the potential for a very strong season ahead. As a poster and fan who has taken some battering on this thread along with others for being 'happy clappers' its ammusing how after positive performances and results nobody reignites this thread to respond 'yes' and possibly admit they were too eager to call for TB to get replaced - although I still expect after the next poor result the anti-TB brigade will have it back at the top of the 'new posts' list ;)

• Agree 1

Think its fair to say the boss deserves to enjoy a period of popularity - his plans & hard work are bearing fruit.

I also think its fair to drop the tiring references to Tokely & Munro (until the next derby!)

• Agree 2