FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

So the Rattle is being thrown out of the Pram

Ten4

Rangers supporters clubs are planning to boycott Scottish Football if the authorities are not going to back down

with the transfer ban.

They plan to ask the club not to participate in next seasons Scottish cup & to boycott away games in the league !!

Well i doubt it`ll make too much of a difference to the attendances at East stirling or Annan or the likes when they are up against

them next season in div3!!

And i thought 3rd div teams had to get through 1st & 2nd rounds in the cup before meeting the big teams so i think they are a bit premature to be assuming they will be get through these possibly 2 tough rounds depending who they`re drawn against.

Obviously a bit tongue in cheek there but could Rangers fans really go through with this & not show their away game loyalty

or are they just throwing the rattle out of the pram?!

What made me laugh is that they are planning to appeal their failed appeal after what I believe was a rather damning report. I hope they do stay away from grounds as it will mean we won't have to listen to as much sectarian bile spouting from the away end. If they didn't enter the Scottish Cup then its one less competition they can win. More fool them.