FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sell out Saturday

12th Man

What do you think of Aberdeens Sell out Saturday.

Seeing as we only play club 12 once at home, do you think we could mimic Aberdeens ethos and turn out in numbers for the first home game against Kilmarnock and get the team off to a good start in the league and help line the boards pockets.

Whos up for that, who wouldnt have normally made it ? lets make it the Inverness Caledonian Thistle gathering on 11/08/12.

( you also get to laugh at the poor souls who have had to endure the long and tiresome journey from Kilmarnock. lol )

I really hope we get a good crowd as a payback for the problems the club will face financially and I will be there. The people of Inverness (and beyond) need to put their money where their mouth is now.

• Agree 4

As I do every season I attend as many games as I can but its not easy when you work away, this year I aim to try time trips better to get to as many games as I can home or away - show faith in the team and board since they listened to our voices over the Newco situation.

I know times are tight financially but even if irregular fans can make 1 or 2 games a month, then hopefully if everyone gets behind the team the effects of the lesser money can be bridged.

• Agree 1

I'm going.i have a season ticket but as I can't make the st mirren game I'm planning to pay at the gate.i no not everybody can afford to but if u can then that's a great way to help the club.also using the social club or stadium bar per/post match will help enormously.

• Agree 3

Anyone fancy a bit of a competition amongst fans, If you can coax people along to the match who wouldnt normally have turned up make a note here, a degree of honesty is required though, the winner will receive a pie in the post.