FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket Information

CaleyD

UPCOMING MATCHES - TICKET INFORMATION

Hearts - Away SPL - 18th August - 2 ticket prices, advanced ticket sales from the stadium and pay at the gate prices.

Advance purchase

Adults £24, Concessions (Over 65, Under 18 and Full Time Students) - £18 Under 12yrs - £8

Pay at the gate

Categories as above, prices £25, £20, £10

SEASON TICKETS

Season tickets are still on sale!

Unfortunately due to an issue with the ticketing system software Season Tickets can no longer be purchased online.

Call into the Ticket Office at the stadium or call 01463 227451 to purchase your tickets. What better way to support your team and never miss a game? Remember season ticket holders also qualify for priority ticket sales as well as a 10% discount in the club shop.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys sorry to be a pain but I am travelling over from Canada and wanted to see a Caley game. My questions are

1) Can I park my car right outside the stadium? Is it easy access getting into and out of the park?

2) Or should I park in the city centre and get a taxi to the stadium?

3) Or, can I park safely off of Longman Road around the Henderson Road industrial area?

Thanks in advance, as I dont have a clue where to park as I have my wife with me.

Hey Guys sorry to be a pain but I am travelling over from Canada and wanted to see a Caley game. My questions are

1) Can I park my car right outside the stadium? Is it easy access getting into and out of the park? Yes easy enough but a bit slow getting out. Usually best to hang around till the majority of traffic has cleared. Have a refreshment in stadium bar or browse the shop.

2) Or should I park in the city centre and get a taxi to the stadium? Just park at stadium its cheaper

3) Or, can I park safely off of Longman Road around the Henderson Road industrial area? If you go along early enough you could park at the Highland News offices. Five minute walk from there.

Thanks in advance, as I dont have a clue where to park as I have my wife with me.