FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee -V- I.C.T.

Scotty

Horrible defending from Dundee for the first two ICT goals, especially from McGregor who wanted too long to pick a pass.

There defending was shambolic but what was even more ridiculous is that Dundee's tannoy announced McGregor as man of the match :blink:

Much the norm for the home side for the benefit of the sponsors, hate that when we are well beaten and were utter garbage to a man and still one of ours gets man of the match. It adds insult to injury in my book.

Never seen an away player get MOM, unless the mom sponsor is an away fan! which is rare, very rare. Usually they vote for their 'favorite' unless a player is way ahead and is obviously a worthy winner.

After Fridays result, canna wait for saturday.

Well that was some game. Once again the boys showed what they can do. People might say we were up against a poor Dundee side but you still need a good performance to get all 3 points. Couldn't believe we were 2-0 up in 8 minutes thought we were just going to run away with it after that. Defence was solid once again and held the line strong. Midfield were coming back to help and getting forward to support in every attack. Draper and Jones are a cracking pairing in the middle of the park. Both got different styles of playing it and works well together. McKay was awesome up front chased every ball. Was shocked to see the G.Shinnie was given the captains armband thought it would have been Jones or A.Shinnie. Fair play to the boy he did a cracking job at it. MOTM for me was Billy McKay he ran himself into the ground. Always going for every ball just giving 110% everytime

Fans were amazing the night once again :clapping: :clapping:

Wasn't keen that we were in the main stand and those fecking metal pillars in our way

BRING ON THE SAINTS!!!!!!!!! :ictscarf:

Never seen an away player get MOM, unless the mom sponsor is an away fan! which is rare, very rare. Usually they vote for their 'favorite' unless a player is way ahead and is obviously a worthy winner.

The only time I recollect it happening was the Elgin game in the cup a couple of seasons back, when the Elgin keeper got it (to be fair he was very good). I thought at the time though that maybe because it was a cup game, things might be different.

Seems about half the time though I don't know which game the choosers are watching!

Well done to the team for the win and keeping that run going, plus being top scorers in the SPL is just the cherry on the iced cupcake. Gutted I missed this game as I had something else on Friday night but caught the match on Alba later on. Agree about McKay he is really improving and grafts very hard and like Foran and Andy Shinnie looks like he could bag a few goals this season. This keeper of ours Reguero looks a find and its nice to have two reliable keepers on the books, I never took to Tuffey. Some of those players when they come back from injury are going to have a job winning a place in the starting 11. Warren, Draper and Raven were more than effective on Friday night and its good to see Shane Sutherland back and making an impact as he should be doing.

Bring on the Fermers, they should be more of a test than the three bottom feeders we sliced through. No chance getting carried away with this run yet as we still have to beat teams that have form, until then no blue and red chickens shall be counted, but a few bourbons will certainly be sunk if we keep this run going.

Cheers

Bring on the Fermers, they should be more of a test than the three bottom feeders we sliced through. No chance getting carried away with this run yet as we still have to beat teams that have form,

No chance. They'll be froze to the tractors they travel up in.

I wouldn't get carried away but I do think we've come on a lot and having only been beat twice in twelve games is an excellent feat. We may not have beat teams on form but to come back from 2 down against the second team in the league and to gain a point at Hearts shows we will be a force to reckon with this season.

• Agree 1