FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pride Of The Highlands

L_G

I have deleted a flippant comment I put on here earlier.

I saw Gringo Jnr's post without having seen the OP and as a result thought this was a flyer for a commerial event and was not aware that this event is, in fact, being organised by hard working volunteers in order to raise the profile of the Supporters Society and for the good of ICT.

I do appreciate the commitment and hard work that volunteers put into such events and therefore apologise unreservedly for any offence my comment might have caused.

I'm not a boxing fan myself but please accept my best wishes and hopes for a very successful event.

Edited by DoofersDad
  • Agree 4

Perhaps as a punishment the contestants could use Doofers Dad as a human punchbag in the dressing room area. I fer one would be delighted to sponsor such an innovation. :smile:

Much as I would love to help out in this way, I will actually be out of the country on that date. Please feel free to step in in my place. I am sure you performing that role would attract far more sponsorship than I possibly could. :boxing:

That is why the bugger got the feck out of Britain - but Internet banter is a much better indulgence than pugilism and DD can hold his own - reckon I would eventually wear him down and the DD towel would be thrown in during round 12 or 13 - cos I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee !!!