FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Billy McKay

AJS

He deserves all the credit he is getting, well done and long may it continue.

The new style of play suits him and as his confidence grows we all benefit.

If he could only convert all the 1 on 1 opportunities he gets then he'd score more than Messi!

Absolutely -bet he could be a great marathon runner.If he could convert even 50% of his chances he would easily lead the SPL scoring stakes .Looking at his recent 1 on 1 he seems to be getting better particularly when he doesn't try to walk it into the net

I think it's entirely possible that Mckay is the best striker in the world right now.

In the last 6 weeks he has scored 8 goals. Now, in the same time period, that lad Messi has scored 16, BUT

............none of his were against County!

• Agree 2

I hope he doesn't do what Rooney did.  Had he stayed and continued doing here what he was doing, he could well have had an Ireland call-up by now.  

Sometimes it's better to do well at a small club, than be on the outer fringes of a bigger one.

Edited by Renegade

clubs is seen being banded about today looking for his signature on the tweeter were wigan, watford and palace.

now if wigan were to come in id want at least 4 million, cos billys twice the player connor sammon is! :tongue:

but seriously hope he stays. wigan are a good side but as far as premier league clubs go in england their as small as they come.

but if they want to exchange him for roman golobart id be delighted :whistle:  i love billy but romans a cult hero up here now.

clubs is seen being banded about today looking for his signature on the tweeter were wigan, watford and palace.

now if wigan were to come in id want at least 4 million, cos billys twice the player connor sammon is! :tongue:

but seriously hope he stays. wigan are a good side but as far as premier league clubs go in england their as small as they come.

but if they want to exchange him for roman golobart id be delighted :whistle:  i love billy but romans a cult hero up here now.

Is he?

Roman is so good he's made one start this season.

So you are saying get rid of our top scorer for a defender who is a f**kin liability and upset our current defence?

Glad you're not in charge eh!

Although you can have the c*unty job if you want it.

• Agree 1

People give him slate about how bad he is.

Well I'm glad I've sponsored him n he's a great player n glad he's scoring goals this season. Proud to b his sponsor this season.