FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Announcer

Fanoffooty

Delighted with todays result , but what was going on with the announcer ?

when our players scored he didnt say who got the goals :blink:

Was'nt sure if his gob was fill with pork pies or was he eating the microphone :laugh:

Could hardly understand a word he said !!

A bit embarrassing :blush: i hope he does a better job on Tuesday Night !

MON THE CALEY :cheer01: :cheer01: :cheer01:

Thought the guy today was just a bit too close to the mic for our comfort :amazed: Personally I would ban all DJ types from football announcing. Give these guys a mic and sound system and they take any place over. Why can't we just get the chance to talk to each other about the game rather than be assaulted by someone elses muisc tastes before the game starts and at half-time? Last home game - I mean do we really need to ever hear' YMCA' again - ever?

Its just my opinion and I am a total music snob admittedly. Fountains of Wayne "All Kinds of Time" for my favoutire sport related song, I could live with that.

Thought the guy today was just a bit too close to the mic for our comfort

I could hear the bugger in Toronto !!! I am sure he will do alright once he gets the hang of it :wink:

I'm sure we had that announcer before??
Sounds like the chap that used to work the touchline before games and at half time. I could be wrong though.

Here's hoping The Rasmus make another appearence on Tuesday!!!

Well if its the same announcer on Tuesday somebody hold the mic way from his gob & hide the pies !

Although i have to admit i was impressed with "who let the dogs out " it would be highly appropriate for the peg sellers on Tuesday along with "Gypsies Tramps & Thieves " :lol: :lol: :lol:  Rasmus "In the Shadows" = quality LoL

Edited by Fanoffooty

I think the new announcer needs to lock his door to avoid interuption during announcements.

To me it sounded like Lionel Djebi Zadi was being substituted, and not Billy Mckay.

Even so, some class music again. I particularly liked the Sheep song.