FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Hearts

Renegade

Not done one of these in a while!  A change in the set up is needed I think.  We've become too predictable and out of ideas.  

An attacking 4-3-3 for me - 

Reguero

Raven Warren Meekings G.Shinnie

Draper Jones A.Shinnie

Doran Foran McKay

Subs - Esson, Pepper, Ross, Sutherland, Devine, Taylor, Roberts

If Foran's still out, then have Sutherland in his place, with Polworth coming onto the bench.

Reguero Raven meekings warren Shinnie Draper OTJ Doran Foran Shinnie Sutherland Bench Esson Devine Taylor Pepper Polworth Ross McKay Might sound crazy but we need back to scoring ways Mckay has been pretty poor and slow and Ross was pretty poor I love Esson but he was pretty poor(never dives) Foran ▲Ross▼ Sutherland▲McKay▼ Reguero▲Esson ▼ Roberts can just feck off he's useless

If Foran is back, then drop him in for Ross.  Reguero for Esson too but still that 4-2-3-1.

If not fit, then:

Reguero

Raven  -  Warren  -  Meekings  -  Shinnie

Draper  -  Jones  -  Ross

Shinnie  -  McKay  -  Doran

Fallout? Where? And hopefully not nuclear or Inverness is doomed...

My team:

Reguero

Raven - Meekings - Warren - Taylor

OTJ - Draper

Doran - Ross - G Shinnie

Foran (if available, else Pepper)

Mckay and A Shinnie to be rested on the bench and brought on after an hour...

Same again but keen to see Rugero play instead of Esson. If Foran is back he replaces Ross.

Pepper, Ross & Sutherland to get a run out perhaps for Foran, Doran & McKay after 60 mins (depending how the game is going).

Hearts were poor in the cup semi and have Zaliukas out for the rest of the season, so should be weaker in defence as their wknd result suggets. We go with Warren man marking on Ngoo as he is the only real threat.

Its not broke, regardless of the last few results and I dont think it needs 'fixing' - played well against Killie & St Mirren yet never took what we deserved, better against Celtic than the score suggets, played poor against Hearts yet still only lost on pens, never saw the Killie cup game and Well have the measure of us it seems. This is the start of a set of winnable games til the split.

Esson

Meekings   Warren   Devine  G Shinnie

Draper

Doran                                   Roberts

A Shinnie

Foran                Pepper

esson

raven warren meekings g.shinnie

draper owain

doran a.shinnie ross

billy

These players are the ones who got us to where we are now, bar ross whos been injured, but since coming back has been very impressive.

These are the players who will regain form, and these are the players who will earn us top 6 or even top 4.

Keeping the faith with the tried and tested will pay off eventually.

Something I've noticed is that McKay lost his place earlier in the season and had to fight to get it back.  When he eventually did win it back, he started a bit rusty and then came good, scoring a bucketload.  He seems to have lost the scoring touch he had earlier in the season.  Perhaps having to fight for his place again, would do him the world of good.

keep it the same i think, bar foran coming in for ross if he's fit. he offers a different option to the other front 4.

Reguero

Raven Warren Meekings ShinnieG

OTJ Draper

Doran ShinnieA Foran

McKay

really really really dont think Shane is an answer as some of you are suggesting. he's just not a footballer in my opinion.

i will go for usual apart from foran for ross if fit. if terry is'nt doing a fraser/ esson (the year we got relegated) on reguero, i would swap him for esson

with hearts troubles, zalliukas out and driver away we have to win this game if we think we still have a faint chance of making top six.

my fear we wont and hearts youngsters will give us the run around again.( draper and otj could not catch them in the cup semi)

how are we going deal with ngoo and how will billy deal with playing hearts again after "that miss" ( if you can call it a miss as he did'nt even have a pop at goal) that seemed to spark our run of poor results