FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Morton

Renegade

I think CaleyDawson was ripping the pash.

I forgot Foran was suspended

--------------------------Esson-----------------------

--Shinnie----Meekings----Warren----Tremarco---

--------------Draper---------Polworth----------------

------Watkins---------Ross----------Doran----------

---------------------McKay-----------------------------

Are there highlights on Saturday night? 

Seemingly Paul Hartley is big on the 4-4-2 diamond formation.  Wonder if we'll see something like this - 

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper

Watkins----------------------Greenhalgh

Doran

Foran Mckay

Seemingly Paul Hartley is big on the 4-4-2 diamond formation.  Wonder if we'll see something like this - 

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper

Watkins----------------------Greenhalgh

Doran

Foran Mckay

If he thinks moving Foran back upfront makes sense then I hope he doesn't get the job..

I see absolutely no reason to change the team other than Polworth in for Richie.

Anybody know if Richie is allowed to be in the dugout or in the dressing room before the match/at halftime tomorrow? Does being suspended as a player also mean you are suspended as a coach?

As Richie is suspended he will be in the stand, he is not allowed on the park and as he is not registered as a club coach or official he will not be in the technical area. If he was a player/coach then he could work in the dugout but not go on as a player in that game.

As we have a small staduim he may well be in Row A of Section C lol

Polworth was fantastic alongside Draper in CM in the Charlton pre-season game, which made me think that would be his strongest position. I would like to see him in a straight swap for Foran.

Any word on whether Nick Ross is ok to play after his tooth injury?

As Richie is suspended he will be in the stand, he is not allowed on the park and as he is not registered as a club coach or official he will not be in the technical area. If he was a player/coach then he could work in the dugout but not go on as a player in that game.

As we have a small staduim he may well be in Row A of Section C lol

You don't have to be a coach/official (or player) to be in the dugout.  You just have to be listed as an occupant with the match officials before the game.  The only rules that determine occupation relates to the number of people allowed and this varies by competition.

Our dugout at Hibs included a groundsman and kitman.

post-3-0-42966100-1385756615_thumb.jpg

As I understand it, Foran won't be allowed in the dugout, but that is entirely due to his suspension...he will also be restricted on when he is allowed in the tunnel, dressing room or allowed to sit in the direct vicinity of the technical area (something that the official missed with Kenny Shiels when he sat behind the away dugout when sent to the stand at our place).

Polworth was fantastic alongside Draper in CM in the Charlton pre-season game, which made me think that would be his strongest position. I would like to see him in a straight swap for Foran.

Any word on whether Nick Ross is ok to play after his tooth injury?

Yeah he'll be fine....only really has any pain about 30 minutes before kick-off.