FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best Media team in Scotland

HumbersideDude

Well done to the ICT media team who have came top in Scotland, 24th UK wide,  in a review of 148 football/Rugby/cricket club social media in UK. It is worked out on the clubs use of articles/messages posted on Twitter/Facebook, including use of video, images, audio, official apps and links. 

No suprise who is dwelling in the shadows of the league table. Ross Cownty, 148th of 148!!!

http://www.sport.socialmediaindex.co.uk/

• Agree 15

Thanks.  I have to admit that I was quite surprised to see us rank so high, especially on the UK Index where we out performed clubs with whole teams of people who are employed solely to manage their social media and budgets that would dwarf our entire club turnover....before you take account of their other media & marketing personnel & budgets.

Would also like to say that whilst I might be the man on the front line of the Social Media accounts, if it wasn't for Andy Johnstone & Don Johnstone* (videographers), Peter Paul (Photographer), Jack Davis & Davie Balfour (Previews/Reports/Interviews etc) and Iain Auld (Interviews) then we wouldn't be able to provide the content that fans enjoy, talk about & share.

The challenge now is to maintain/improve our position.  You can be sure everyone else will now be chasing us, so we have to continue to up our game!!!

• Agree 12

Well done guys keep up the good work.

Not only the best in Scotland but better than many large wealthy clubs in the rest of the UK. 

Only 3.2%  less than Premier league leaders Liverpool and less than 1% behind 2nd place Arsenal.

I noticed that out of 148 clubs,  County were last,   if they upped their game and managed an additional 20.7% they would be joint last. :rotflmao: