FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reserves

Flower

Thanks for that Mee.

Scotty, the official site info is peish.

I expect to find out what is happening in the future when I click on a fixture list, not reports on games in the past ( none of which are dated by the way)

In this respect the "official site" is crap.

I'm sure the Official site would be more fan friendly if Scotty had a hand in it!  :005:

It has always been difficult to find good info on the reserve fixtures, but at least the SPL site updates the table regularly this season!!!

For anyone interested,

P  W D L F A Pts

Celtic    15 14 1 0 34  9 43

D Utd      13  8 3 2 25 11 27

Motherwell 14  6 2 6 19 18 20

Falkirk    13  5 3 5 18 18 18

Rangers    10  5 2 3 21 15 17

Hibs      13  5 2 6 23 21 17

Inverness  13  5 1 7 23 26 16

St Mirren  14  4 2 8 19 25 14

Kilmarnock 12  3 4 5 16 20 13

Aberdeen  14  3 4 7 20 28 13

Hearts    12  3 2 7 11 20 11

Dunfermline 13 2 4 7 13 31 10

Thanks for that Mee.

Scotty, the official site info is peish.

I expect to find out what is happening in the future when I click on a fixture list, not reports on games in the past ( none of which are dated by the way) In this respect the "official site" is crap.

Flower - I tend to agree and Mee, thanks for the compliment.

For the avoidance of all doubt, CaleyThistleOnline.com has had no involvement with the provision or upkeep of the official site of the club since approximately September 2006. Prior to this (from March/April 2006 until September) we did supply them with a temporary portal on our webspace which they used while their new site was under development but they entered 90% of the content directly, with myself and CaleyD adding only the official match reports.

When this site was the official site of the club (seasons 2000/01 until end of 2005/06) we found it very difficult to obtain information on the reserves and U19s as no-one wanted to spend the time putting the stuff together and sending it out to us. We ended up getting sporadic emails from the SPL and the club with details of fixtures and results and forwarding them to the likes of Mee, CaleyD and one or two others - reports were only online when supporters created them.

As Fiona is now responsible for the club's web content, and is adding reports at the very least, I would suggest that those fans who find this information interesting/valuable email her to let her know that it is something they want to see done in a more in-depth level on the official site and I am sure she will consider it. fiona.mcwilliams@ictfc.co.uk

No info as yet but our reserve matches are generally 7pm KO and usually only a handful of away fans turn up, if that! Its a fiver to get in if you're not a ST holder or concession  :005:

From the Official site

Tuesday 13th February - Dundee United (H) 2pm kick off at TCS

Our other home fixtures this season are

Tuesday 27th February - Dunfermline Athletic 2pm kick off

Tuesday 13th March - Falkirk 2pm kick off

Tuesday 27th March - Rangers 7pm kick off