FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Video footage Astra Home

ICTPaisley

Is there any chance someone at the club could record this match and then later show the full game for us fans that can't make it to Inverness. Or possibly even a live feed? Not sure how viable these options are though.

We don't have sufficient bandwidth available at the stadium to allow us to live stream the match....or we would be doing exactly that.

The game is being recorded though, and we are looking to make it available at some point.

• Agree 2

I know BT now have the rights to all the european games, but their channel doesnt start till august. So its shocking that the BBC hasnt been bothered to see if they can show the game on BBC2/Alba with it being our first venture into european football

If BBC were going to show a European game, they'd pick Aberdeen anyway. They are away from home, therefore more people here would be interested in watching it when compared to the ICT game where most people interested will be at the game. 

Edited by Iain
  • Agree 1

To be fair the Aberdeen game would be appealing but so is ours.  I'm a bit disappointed the BBC or even STV aren't interested in showing these games, after a few weeks off fans are dying to see a game and I would certainly watch a European match involving a Scottish side if it was available. 

What you need to ask yourself is would you watch the Aberdeen v Rijeka match?  If you wouldn't there's no point moaning that our game isn't being showed.

• Agree 1

• tm4tj locked this topic