FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT on Football Focus.

It's our understanding at the BBC in Inverness that the Football Focus item on Caley Thistle originally scheduled for 3rd or 10th March will now be transmitted tomorrow (17th.) But don't expect a documentary. This was only ever conceived as a 3 minute look at the ICT success story. The piece was packaged in london but I expect that it will comprise interviews with Charlie Christie and Willie Fisher who managed the grandstand contract for Tullochs... plus Billy "The Legend" Urquhart wandering about the Telford Retail Park, reminiscing about scoring goals from the washing machine department of Comet!

i wouldnt be too worried itl just be more small team mentality gash about how we continue to punch above our weight

your not missing much

Perhaps you should watch it and learn how far we've come in such a short space of time  :023:

Any chance a someone with technological skills could record this and put it on YouTube????
how exactly does one do this?

PC with TV capture card and relevant software ......

Alternatively, perhaps the BBC could make it available to CaleyThistleOnline or to the club and it can be put on here and/or the official site ? ..... over to you and your BBC contacts Charles  :004:

Apart from asking the questions to two interviewees during recording, I have no input or influence in this. I'm also not sure what the copyright implications might be.

Oh and by the way, the non appearance of this item in recent editions of Football Focus.... that's Charlie Christie's fault too of course!

Guest kingkojak

Any chance a someone with technological skills could record this and put it on YouTube????
how exactly does one do this?

PC with TV capture card and relevant software ......

where is that sarcasm smiley..... :017:

This thread promtoed me to watch Football Focus for the first time in a long time.

Quite apart from the disappointment of the non appearance of the ICT item, I was quite aghast that the flagship football magazine programme on the United Kingdom's publicly funded broascasting medium devoted all of 14 seconds to scottish football and that on the eve of a major national cup final for which the BBC had broacasting rights.

Shameful !