Our squad next season

11 hours ago, CaleyCiuin said:

Who do we think is currently scoping out and recruiting new players?????? Anyone ??

Probably Kristine. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

She would make an excellent job of it as she does with everything else. 

2 hours ago, Fraz said:

Probably Kristine. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

Some interesting changes made in club structure which will cut budget by 95 % 😁 -

CEO - Donview; Chairman - Mantis ; Director of Football - Old Caley Girl: Communication Manager - M4TJ : Recruitment Lead - Yngwie; Head Coach - IHE; Assistant Coach - IBM ; Academy Coach - Jack Waddington; Club Doctor - Naelifts; Physio - Lizi; Security - Red Card

Team contracts to be sorted out after Summer 5 a side inclusion tournament has been completed.

• Funny 2

10 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Some interesting changes made in club structure which will cut budget by 95 % 😁 -

CEO - Donview; Chairman - Mantis ; Director of Football - Old Caley Girl: Communication Manager - M4TJ : Recruitment Lead - Yngwie; Head Coach - IHE; Assistant Coach - IBM ; Academy Coach - Jack Waddington; Club Doctor - Naelifts; Physio - Lizi; Security - Red Card

Team contracts to be sorted out after Summer 5 a side inclusion tournament has been completed.

Add me in as first team coach driver, mind though, I might run out of weekly and fortnightly driving hours after all those north and south jaunts up and down the A9. 

• Funny 2

Saturday sees the start of June.  This is the month for new contracts and the month Morrison says our training bases will move to Kelty.  It is now just 6 weeks till the new season kicks off with the first round of matches in the Viaplay trophy on 13th July.  So what progress has the club made to put together a team capable of improving on our showing in that competition and then pushing for promotion back to the championship?  The silence from the club is deafening.  There are a host of questions for which answers are required in the next few weeks.

1. Which of our contracted players have confirmed they want to continue to play under the new arrangements, and who have requested transfers?
  2. Which of our out of contract players have been offered new contracts?  Of those, who have agreed terms, and who have said they no longer want to play for us?
  3. When are the club going to announce the flood of quality new players attracted by the club's "innovative" new arrangements?
  4. If the squad are to be based in Fife, who will the club's pre-season friendlies be against and will any of them be played in Inverness?

We should be expecting the answers to some of those questions to be answered in the coming week and to all of them in the coming month.

• Agree 2

On 5/24/2024 at 11:56 AM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Quite convinced I could do a better job...lol 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Duke of Inverness said:

Miles Storey has been released by Curzon Ashton FC. 🤜

Could we fit our entire board of directors, chairman AND CEO in his magic hat?

• Funny 7

Tranmere join the race for Cammy Harper 😞

Turns out Killie are favourites. 

Cannae blame him for jumping the sinking ship.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, tm4tj said:

Tranmere join the race for Cammy Harper 😞

Turns out Killie are favourites. 

Cannae blame him for jumping the sinking ship.

Another nail.

Cammy has been one of our most consistent players this season.

And one of our own!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

There is no need to panic. As soon as we start to train at Kelty, Cammy will be sprinting to sign a new deal with the package we will be able to offer him

• Funny 1

53 minutes ago, IBM said:

It’s looking like a central belter in goals :sad:

It’s such a pity Cammy’s not getting his opportunity to make the no1 shirt his own in the new season.

Kelty no doubt a major factor in his thinking. 

• Agree 4

Gutted Cammy hasn't stuck around as I believe he would've been first choice with Ridgers moving on. Then again maybe big Dunc didn't rate him as GK is the only position he hasn't brought in his own player.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If the Kelty move is going ahead then it makes sense for them to cut the local guys as much as possible as they will be awkward re the training situation. Do we have to accommodate them through the week down the road, spend hours travelling or just train separately? (which would be ridiculous)

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

We are now only a couple of weeks away from pre season. Any chance of the Club updating who has officially been released and who has been signed or offered deals???????  I know the Chairman has indicated Duncs and I assume Bollan will be in charge, but let’s hear officially. The Chairman despite his love of the Club, did not seem like he knew what was happening!!!!! 

Edited by CaleyCiuin
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CaleyCiuin said:

We are now only a couple of weeks away from pre season. And chance of the Club updating who has officially been released and who has been signed or offered deals???????  I know the Chairman has indicated Duncs and I assume Bollan will be in charge, but let’s hear officially. The Chairman despite his love of the Club, did not seem like he knew what was happening!!!!! 

There will be little chance of that happening unless there are major changes soon!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, CaleyCiuin said:

We are now only a couple of weeks away from pre season. Any chance of the Club updating who has officially been released and who has been signed or offered deals???????  I know the Chairman has indicated Duncs and I assume Bollan will be in charge, but let’s hear officially. The Chairman despite his love of the Club, did not seem like he knew what was happening!!!!! 

Agreed.  The ineptitude of the Board is breathtaking.  There are guys on the Board who run successful businesses but yet they seem utterly incapable of taking the simplest of decisions to ensure we actually have 11 registered players who can play the first competitive game in a few weeks time. Meanwhile, good players, who may have stayed had appropriate actions been taken sooner, are jumping ship and nobody can blame them.  

• Agree 3