FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who Do You Want To Beat?

RiG

Who would you most like to see ICT get a win against next season?  

244 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aberdeen
    • Celtic
    • Dundee United
    • Falkirk
    • Gretna
    • Hearts
    • Hibernian
    • Kilmarnock
    • Motherwell
    • Rangers
    • St. Mirren

I'm going for Gretna.

By a HUGE margin hopefully, every time. Because I have an inexplicable hatred for them.

Aberdeen too, and Celtic, but I'm sure they'll be well covered in the poll.

And Rangers.

And all the others.

But especially Gretna!

Without a shadow of a doubt, ABERDEEN, too many times have they either beaten us with fluked or undeserved goals or snatched late undeserved equalisers and it gets on my friggin nerves! i really hope we pump 4 or 5 past them next season!  :crazy07:

Celtic because i really detest them & was never so devastated at the way they put us out of the cup in the 89th minute last season .

Also would be delighted to finally get a win over Aberdeen , which ive a feeling we will ( hope its at home we do it !)

i'm with Scotty - all of them!  :021:

but.... Aberdeen cos we have to some time, celtic cos as fanoffooty i was so devastated the last time and rangers cos we can... :001:

having said all that i hope everyone beats gretna....

Aberdeen we need to beat. Gretna we need to utterly destroy. AND we need to make sure we have a good away support at Fir Park. Being outumbered by Gretna fans would be horrific.

Celtic - that wee t0$$er Strachan really wound me up last season!

couldnt agree more. not because of strachan. but bcause of that feckin "visitor" of ah goalkeeper they have.  he really peeved me off lst season wi his shenanigans especially in eh cup :@

Our usual Away support typically amounts to ~ 50. Games at Well always seem to have been held in low regard by our fans (and I include myself in that respect as well as I think I have only been to 2 league games there since getting into the SPL).