FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Keith/Locos Roll Call

The Mantis

Keith has some good barns which you could stay in before popping along to Inverurie.

I hope to take in both of these ones.

Hasn't Craig MacMillan gone to Inverurie? (or was it Huntly?)

As Your Man in Paris is now Your Man in Stonehaven I will be in attendance at Inverurie.  Mrs. ymip is over in Paris this weekend  so the Ymip Young Team will also be in attendance at Harlaw.  First match for both of them - but the indoctrination is already well under way.

Re. accommodation - I can't think of anywhere off the top of my head but there's plenty of options.

Footnote:

Mate from Inverurie suggested Kintore Arms (Inverurie - bit of a lively bar at weekend), Strathburn Hotel (Inverurie), Torryburn (Kintore), Redgarth (Oldmeldrum) or Udny Green Hotel (Udny Green).Hope this helps.

I'll be in Aberdeen to see the midnight showing of Transformers, so think i'll get up and head through to Keith before going back to Elgin straight after the game.

FAO The Mantis

You'll certainly want to be in Keith.  P&J reporting that half time entertainment is a five a side penalty shoot out contest between old Caley and Keith players.  Representing Caley, I believe, are Wilson Robertson, Kevin Mann, Kenny Taylor, Bob Summers and John Docherty.

Might be a day for a blue and white scarf instead of a blue and red one as ICT will probably be playing in green or purple.