FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boycot on Saturday

Guest King Caley

Ymip shakes head, switches off pc and hopes this thread will have self combusted by the morning.

The lunatics appear to have finally taken over the asylum. :019:

On that note I'll also say goodnight.  :015: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what sort of compensation would we have to pay him if we sacked him on sat after a mass protest after one day in the job :017:

whats the record for shortest period managing before the boot

why am i even thinking this anyway, this thread really is insane  :017: :017: :017:

Guest King Caley

Think of the media coverage we would get if we took direct action. It would show Chick Young a thing or too. Also it would to my knowledge be a first. It has potential of changing Scottish football for the better. Were fans are the ones who count not big TV companies and the like who see football as a way of generating revenue from advertising and TV revenue. I am drawn to remember Roy Kean's quote from a few weeks ago when he said that in the Premiership the Waggs, sit and drink champagne ad eat Sandwiches and try to out shine each other for the cameras. They understand nothing about the game.

I can't be arsed typing, will someone give ma a text when it's all over please :sillywave:

Is this the fastest growing thread in the history of the forum?

Johndo, have you lost one of your patients?

I think some of you need to take a good look and were you want Caley to be in 2 years, 20 years and 50 years.

nothing wrong with your ambition but you better get your cheque book out if caley are gonna be where you want in two years

I am going to be there and I will be in the Singing Section singing my heart out. Personally it is the club that I follow and it is the club that I will live and die fer. There is a lot of total feckin bullshit going on at the moment - football is a cut throat business these days and lots of things going on behind the scenes stay there BUT the one thing that pisses me off is that all this hullabafeckinloo is deflecting the attention and the focus away from the ONE thing that I cannot forget or forgive - CHARLIE CHRISTIE HAS BEEN HUNG OUT TO DRY BY THE CLUB THAT HE ADORED - HIS HEALTH WAS SACRIFICED - THAT CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN [/b}

- CHARLIE CHRISTIE HAS BEEN HUNG OUT TO DRY BY THE CLUB THAT HE ADORED - HIS HEALTH WAS SACRIFICED - THAT CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN [/b}

It was revealed tonight that CC's resignation had as much to do with his family suffering from abusive taunts, concerning recent results as anything else....

Surely to god you have to give the guy some credit for trying to put his family first..??

You really have been sucked in - havent you ?

He did the rite thing for himself and his family - He wanted to get out in feckin January, in feckin March and in feckin May.

It was a build up of continual stress fer fecks sake. Of course the meeting tonite would project it otherwise. I would applaud them if they would only just feckin admit that they were guilty and feckin remorseful.

Are you not taking this in. THEY are blaming stressors that were definitely there BUT they are not accepting some of the blame themselves.

If true and im saying IF because im not certain of the facts, then dont you think they may feel guilty privatly ?

Would dragging it on make Charlie feel any better ?

The sooner we move on from this "stress" is probably for the better, Blame or No Blame.

CK has his tongue so far into his cheek that when the cheek bursts there is going to be a real mess.

Misguided post!

I have misgivings about Brewster whose possible appointment seems motivated by a touch of desperation by a Management possibly affected by the pressure of the short time-frame with which they are faced. But boycotting anything is ridiculous and will achieve nothing positive at all.

Why is everyone getting so het-up about this post? It's a non-starter.  :029:

i've posted many a stupid comments in my time on this but this us to top all of mine put together!! :029: :029:

i would love to have warnock here but i wouldn't be angry if we got brewster.brewster wants to come here and will have more expierence and won't walk away from us.

KC has an opinion an is more than welcome to post them.  I to can not stand the though of Brewester returning.  My "boycott" shall be any form of support for him on a personal level.  No Brewster songs etc.  The rest of the team will get nothing short of 110%!

Guest scrivster

i wouldnt boycott a game, but i share your feelings on brewster.

If he comes back it shows severe lack of spine and ambition by the board.  He left us for another club.  Seriously, how can we possibly give him our hearts and minds with that in the past??