FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ROLL CALL FOR HIBERNIAN

clacher_holiday2

come on you tossers.  no excuses, every single f'king one of you get down the road for this game

:022:

I'd have to come 'up' the road.... :001: Might be able to make this un subject to a decent train service there n back.

edinburghs a doddle to get to if you book in advance, train ticket wont set you back more than a tenner, ?20 football ticket, easy peasy

there is no excuse

Not from Coventry 0 it isn't (Cov 0 eh...they're top of the piggin' league at the mo' and that will never do) half the piggin' railway down here will be shut for enineerings works so getting north will be a mare (and getting back). It'll cost me nowt to travel by rail and I don't need to book in advance..  :blah01:

Its about 48 return if you buy it on the day because that's what i pay. A friends fare has to be purchased two weeks in advance I think?

Aye and there are only a certain number of them available as well.