FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibernian V ICT - matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to take a positive out of every negative and the positive was an improved all round performances against Hibs. The defence was much improved and we created enough chances to get a result, although we do lack a killer instinct up front.

Guest Glen Mhor

Yes, Dennis should definitely been on from half-time. He really looked up for a goal or two yesterday afternoon. Niculae and Wyness up front for the Celtic match with Brew in midfield but moving forward in support ?

:symbol_question:

Just watched the BBC Highlights of the weekends game and have to say they are a complete and utter joke.  In a game where Hibs spent most of the time on the back foot having rings run round them the BBC have managed to make Hibs look like the dominant team.  I'd bet money on it having been put together by a Hibs fan  :018:

does it really merit the wagging finger smiley though

heres the facts - hibs 1 ict 0.  they dont count brownie points in the spl, hence why attendance figures, shots on target or the quality of pies means hee-haw to me when my clubs rock bottom of the league

i will admit its nice to see us play well or have a few shots on target in the highlights, when we win, otherwise they dont get a second thought

Silly me for expecting fair and unbiased reporting/highlights  :rolleyes02:

I'll just go now and slip into the small team mentality which reasons that we don't deserve any recognition on the grounds of geography and crowds sizes.

Anyway, wtf happened to you on Saturday, thought you were coming to buy me a drink before the game?

seeking that recognition and being frustrated that the rest of scotland didnt see us put a shot wide on the bbc is evidence of having a small team mentalitiy!  we dont have to prove ourselves to anybody, if we had won the game and the bbc had shown those highlights then youd have a case for being p1ssed off but otherwise it doesnt matter.  how a falkirk, rangers or neutral fan ***** an ict defeat means very little to me and it should mean nowt to you too!  :016:

and i had to work saturday morning, there was no way of getting through to the game with any reasonable time to spare.  my boss has discovered that ive been drawing up escape plans and has done her best to put a hault to it, shes even stopped me having days off so i wont go looking for work in person!  saturday was one of those days.  ive no idea when the next match ill get to will be, dont fancy celtic much so a trip home could be on the cards against hearts, ill let you buy me a drink with the money i gave you last week if the innes still exists

What it does do is make my report appear biased towards ICT and rubbish it.

Yes my report was only about ICT plays, but it also told the story of our superiority, in all but goals, the online watch shows little of our creativity and dominance and makes Hibs look as if they thoroughly deserved to beat us.

:sillywave: hello BBC